Deleting old shares

I have a recurring problem - each time I start Unraid, I see  Red Warnings for 2 old shares that I thought I'd deleted a long while ago. They were 2 drives in a pool that I thought I had deleted (as I had re-named the shares), but obvioulsy I didn't.  They don't show up in my Shares tab, they do show up in the MNT directory.

At present,  I go to Midnight Commander and delete them from the Mnt directory, but they still come back the next time a login is required and I get another Red Warning. I then have to delete them again.

I'm getting fed up of constantly having to delete them - Is there some way of permanently getting rid of them? I'm using 6.12.2.

Thanks for your help

Wallis

On 7/13/2023 at 2:48 PM, Fogey said:

I have a recurring problem - each time I start Unraid, I see  Red Warnings for 2 old shares that I thought I'd deleted a long while ago. They were 2 drives in a pool that I thought I had deleted (as I had re-named the shares), but obvioulsy I didn't.  They don't show up in my Shares tab, they do show up in the MNT directory.

This suggests you have something mapped (usually a docker container) to this path which is why it continually gets recreated on each boot.