MariaDB setup for FiveM server

Hello. I am trying to setup my FiveM docker container by ich777 using txadmin. What i keep running into is when it try to input my parameters for my MariaDB server i get the error "Access denied for user 'root'@'127.0.0.1' (using password: YES)" when i try to login using the database user instead of root, it attempts to download the ESX files but then has an error (see attached image). I'm wondering if anyone can help. I'm feeling that it either has to do with how the two docker talk to each other, or I have to someone give the "andrew" user access. Ill also attach my logs for MariaDB, as well as FiveM.

image_2023-07-15_080637526.png

image_2023-07-15_080813016.png

image_2023-07-15_080932627.png

1 hour ago, BomberTutt said:

Hello. I am trying to setup my FiveM docker container by ich777 using txadmin.

Why don‘t you use the official support thread for my container (click on the container icon on the Docker page and select Support)?

MariaDB server

Why do you need a MariaDB in the first place?

I'm wondering if anyone can help.

You have to understand that 127.0.0.1 is localhost and you are dealing with two different containers.

You have to use the real IP address from the MariaDB so that my container can connect to it since in my container there is no MariaDB installed and you have to connect it.

I‘ll lock this topic now since you should really use the support thread from the container.

• ich777 locked this topic