Unraid Web Gui becoming unresponsive randomly

Hello all. My unraid web GUI has been crashing recently. It will suddenly not be accessible at all. (Via Ip address or .local) 

I also tried accessing the web GUI directly on the server by using the built in OS that can be selected upon boot. Still no luck.

No router settings have been changed recently and the servers IP address is still set to static. 

The only way to regain access to the web GUI is to restart the server (shutdown -r now) directly from the servers OS. 

I also am having issues using ssh. (ssh 192.168.1.12 -l root)

It will ask for a password but say credentials are incorrect.

Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive)

Not sure if these issues are related but I appreciate any and all help!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2023 at 7:06 PM, trurl said:

attach diagnostics to your NEXT post in this thread.

I am unable to attach diagnostics. Typing diagnostics into the command line directly on the server does nothing other than returning to a new blank line. Nothing is saved in logs on my flash drive. I tried collecting diagnostics twice. 

I also wanted to mention that when I encounter this issue I can still access and use the server normally, including using applications such as Plex. Everything but access the GUI.

What is my next course of action? 

Is there a way to reset the web ui from command line without restarting the server?

Is it possible my flash drive is failing?

Thankyou

12 hours ago, JorgeB said:

There are constant nginx errors, try leaving all browser windows closed, only open when you need to interact with the server, assuming you are on v6.12.3 updating to v6.12.4 when available may also help.

Ok I'll give that a shot. 

I have been leaving the webpage open constantly recently but will try only using it when needed. 

I will post an update if the issue continues. 

Thanks for your help. 

• 6 months later...

My system keeps doing the same thing. I have to restart the system to do anything or even connect to it. I noticed I had to install container update about 3 times before it said it was good. In the syslog I only saw 2 errors one what the time but when I check it on the system the time is correct. 2 was Error response from daemon: network with name br0 already exists.