xfs_repair status > 24 hours

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

There are what look like power/connection issues with this disk spamming the log:

Model Family:     Western Digital Ultrastar (He10/12)
Device Model:     WDC WD100EDAZ-11F3RA0

Try and fix that when possible, how are you running xfs_repair? If it's not from the GUI post the command used.

25 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

There are what look like power/connection issues with this disk spamming the log:

Try and fix that when possible, how are you running xfs_repair? If it's not from the GUI post the command used.

Okay I am going to shut down the server and check all of the connections. I was using the GUI, but I can use the terminal. Thanks for your quick reply

4 hours ago, JorgeB said:

For future reference where did you find those details about the error with the drive?

I am going on another 24 hours. Is there a quicker way to fix this so that I can get my server up and running again?

It just keeps saying this

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... couldn't verify primary superblock - not enough secondary superblocks with matching geometry !!! attempting to find secondary superblock... ..found candidate secondary superblock... unable to verify superblock, continuing... ..found candidate secondary superblock... unable to verify superblock, continuing... .found candidate secondary superblock... unable to verify superblock, continuing... ...found candidate secondary superblock... unable to verify superblock, continuing...