6.12.3 - Connection issues while using sabnzbd

Go to solution Solved by far-flung-hormone4133,

I'm brand new to unraid, and docker as well. I'm having a connection issue that really has me stumped.

I have a new install, and I have containers for radarr, sonarr, plex, and sabnzbd.

I have my unraid machine connected to my network via ethernet, a windows machine connected via ethernet, a mac laptop connected via wifi, and an iphone connected via wifi. All of them can access the unraid web GUI.

When sabnzbd is actively downloading a file, the mac and iphone (and presumably anything else connected via wifi?) cannot connect to the web GUI. The page just fails to load with a "server stopped responding" message. The windows machine connected via ethernet can still access the web GUI. All devices can continue streaming content from plex with no issue.

If I wait for the sab download to complete, the wifi connected devices can connect to the web GUI again. If I pause the sab download, or stop the sab docker, the wifi devices can connect again. It’s only while sab is actively downloading something that they can't connect to the web GUI.

Ive tried using NZBGet instead of sab and I get the same results - no GUI access over Wi-Fi while a download is active. 

Prior to unraid, I was using Plex, sonarr, and sab on a windows machine and had no issues with connectivity. 

I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this further, so if there is any additional info needed, let me know.

tantiveiv-diagnostics-20230806-1950.zip

Edited by far-flung-hormone4133