Random lock ups after hardware move.

I have been running this exact USB key on an older Supermicro board for years with zero issues.  Very stable.

I since moved all drives and key over to a newer system.  (I did run the new system on a trial of unRAID for 30 days, which was stable). After moving everything over and adding 2 NVME drives for a VM pool, I'm now having a stability issue.  Over the last 3 days I can't get the server to stay up for 24 straight hours.  But during that time it's solid and I see no errors in the logs.  I might pull the NVMEs out for testing but it's odd, as I see no real errors and the VMs seem to run just fine.

When it locks up I lose GUI and VGA.  IPMI still works so I know the board isn't "down".  I can reset via IPMI and then I'm back up and running for another 24ish hours. 

Any thoughts?  Thank you in advance! 

smc-unraid-diagnostics-20230811-2355.zip

1 minute ago, itimpi said:

Not unless you added it!    The standard diagnostics only include the RAM copy of the syslog, not the one mirrored to flash.

my fault everyone.  I thought it was added to the diags zip.  See attached mirrored syslog. I was changing some switches around on Aug 10 so those link down can be ignored.

Crash was around Aug 11 23:15 I believe.

syslog

It’s a dual power supply server (Supermicro CSE-836)

Updated:

I’ve looked in IPMI and the syslog has zero errors logged and while unraid crashes IPMI stays up.  It crashed again today and the NVME drives were removed and had VMs off because of that. So it’s not NVME or VM related.  I’m currently running a mem test and I’m half way through it with no errors.

Edited by SmallwoodDR82