unraid esta informando q um dos disco esta com problema sendo q ele é novo e ja foi testando sem problema nem um alguem sabe como resolver

ate ontem tava tudo ok mais hoje recebi uma fotificação que um dos discos está dando erro 

ao incia um teste fala q concluído: erro de leitura mais não faz nem um mesm de uso e esse disco so oculpo 6tp e deixo 6tb livre, eu não sei si foi por causa da atualização que saio 6.12.4 ou é o hd com defeito mais parece q ele ta funcionando normal ou deve ser um erro de análise do unraid 

todos os disco e eu compro eu testo no windows com soft para ver o estado de novo e erros si ouver mais todos ele ta tudo ok e ja enchi q arquivos neles como vc pode ver so fica em 50% ainda cada um deles 

ah alguma forma de corrigir esse erro e não perde meus arquivos la

dasdasd.png

saddfdghhj.png

5 hours ago, alison2033 said:

ate ontem tava tudo ok mais hoje recebi uma fotificação que um dos discos está dando erro 

Como cortesia para com os outros, por favor use o Google Tradutor antes de postar na seção de língua inglesa do fórum.

Google translated:

"Until yesterday everything was ok but today I received a notification that one of the disks is giving an error

When it starts, a test says it's completed: reading error but it doesn't even use it at all and I only hide 6tp of this disk and leave 6tb free,

I don't know if it was because of the update I got to 6.12.4 or it's the HD is faulty but it seems like it is working normally or it must be an unraid analysis error

I buy all the discs and I test them on Windows with soft to see the new status and errors if I hear more, everything is ok and I've already filled the files on them, as you can see, it's only at 50% for each of them.

Ah, is there any way to fix this error and not lose my files?"

Edited by Lolight

this is the hard disk it reports is not normal, but yesterday when I stopped the array it shows different when I turn on the server it shows another 4 problem, when I stop the array and turn it on it shows 2 so.

Maybe it was when I updated it using the interface of the unraid pos when I did that the server asked to restart and then I got stuck for a long time and when I put a munitor there wasn't even an image so that was the way to hold the off button when I got back I am normal, not even a reported problem, but I continued sending files 2 days after turning on the server, this notification comes

Array stopped and started looks like this

Array.thumb.png.7d942155d225f6d8c16304c696a54917.png

when the server is turned on it keeps saying like this

image.png.b84b34982e8536b1b78559f6c89985f1.png

ST12000VE0008-1ZE101_ZL24G3WH-2023-07-14 disk2 (sdf).txt