Subfolder in a share not reading.

BlakeB

Your diagnostics show that you only have disk4 and disk10 in the include list for your _Music share, but that there are also files on disk5, disk6 and cache for that share.   You also have it set to only have Primary storage as the array so mover ignores it for moving files from cache to array.  Unraid never moves files between array drives so if you want the files to be moved off disk5 and disk6 you need to do this manually. 

You appdata and system shares are set to Mover Direction to be cache->Array which means you want files moved to the array.  It is more normal to have it set to be array->cache to maximise performance for these shares.  The domains share is similar.

Quite a few of your other shares seem to have files on drives that are not on the include list for that share.

Whether any of this relates to your problem I am not sure but it will not hurt to get everything consistent and tidied up.

16 hours ago, itimpi said:

Your diagnostics show that you only have disk4 and disk10 in the include list for your _Music share, but that there are also files on disk5, disk6 and cache for that share.   You also have it set to only have Primary storage as the array so mover ignores it for moving files from cache to array.  Unraid never moves files between array drives so if you want the files to be moved off disk5 and disk6 you need to do this manually. 

You appdata and system shares are set to Mover Direction to be cache->Array which means you want files moved to the array.  It is more normal to have it set to be array->cache to maximise performance for these shares.  The domains share is similar.

Quite a few of your other shares seem to have files on drives that are not on the include list for that share.

Whether any of this relates to your problem I am not sure but it will not hurt to get everything consistent and tidied up.

I guess I'm confused on the mover action here. I thought the action was download to cache then things move to the array, cache->array. My cache usually fills up quickly so not sure I understand the logic of switching it to array->cache. 

Just now, BlakeB said:

so not sure I understand the logic of switching it to array->cache. 

You get far better performance from docker containers if the appdata and system shares are on a pool.   of course this does assume that you have space there to hold the contents of these shares.

It tends to be media files that you want to start on the cache snd end up on the array.