Issues after using 'EasyBackup' Complete Server Crash

Hi 

Kind of urgent as i need the server back online for tomorrow morning.....

my server was running happily up until today when i decided to try do some backups using the beta app i found called 'EasyBackup' as soon as i installed it everything went downhill and i have ended up that the terminal wont load at all or the main GUI wont even load properly

i have deleted the docker.img and attemted to reinstall some apps via the previous apps but they wont run properly even when they show running in docker, also i cant delete them after installing i get a 403 error,

logs are attached - i think this is the correct logs? i can upload others right away if needed from the USB 

tower-diagnostics-20230924-1518.zip

@Squid I also tried it on 6.12.4 and when trying to go to its settings page it locked up the whole UI. I have SSH enabled so could uninstall it by command line and get things back working. Others had issues on the unraid discord too. 

Even though it's marked as Beta, given the author hasn't even bothered putting a valid support link to collect feedback it should probably not be allowed to show up in CA until that's fixed and it's actually not locking people out, having new things featured front and center of course entices people to try...

Edited by Kilrah
  • 2 months later...
On 9/25/2023 at 4:54 AM, Squid said:

Fair enough.

It was actually going to wind up being deprecated as VM Snapshots etc are being integrated in 6.13

Can you please validate your answer with proof that VM snapshots etc are being introduced in 6.13? There is no news as such in the forums