Unraid will not boot - Thumb drive?

Go to solution Solved by Daaadou,

Hello, 

Yet another Unraid is not booting topic. 

It started yesterday, I don't even know why since it was running for two months and I did nothing to stop it. Anyways. 

It was not able to start again. 

I brought the server in my room so I could see what was going on with a monitor, plugged a keyboard etc. 

At first, not possible to go through bzfirmware checksum, error and reboot. 

I reinstalled my flash drive (sandisk cruzer fit) with the Unraid soft and copied my config files. 
Once, it worked and got passed the bzfirmware and got stuck there, here is the screen : 

0?ui=2&ik=718261137b&attid=0.1.1&permmsg

I tried again, now it stops at another bz files... Strongly indicates the thumb drive. 

Everytime I flash the drive, it seems to work once (not sure anymore with the many attemps I did) but not twice and get stucked at checksum afterwards. 

I ordered a new thumb drive but in the meantime, having some feedback would not hurt. Especially to decipher the INIT warning messages. 
What is going on?

Thanks in advance community. 

• Solution

I did that with the bz files but it didn't work. 

Since I suspected it could be hardware, I used the RAM from my desktop and put it inside my Unraid NAS, no more bzfirmware issue, got stucked once or twice trying to boot but at different level. 

Then it reached the login page. 

I hope that was it. 

These were some 10 years old RAM sticks from my old desktop, RIP...