Unmountable: Wrong or no file System on several drives

Visuals
Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hey guys, im currewntly struggling with a problem that i dont know how to fix it. 

i had the problem that i most probaly had not enough power delivered to all the drives, therefore drive 14 went offline.
i fixed now the power delivery problem but when i reboot i see two drives with Unmountable: Wrong or no file System and one drive wich is additionally offline.

because i only have two parity disks trhis would meand that i have data loss right?

i attached the diagnostics in here. hopefully someone can help me guide a bit to see how i can fix it. 

Thanks a lot for your hel.

thor-diagnostics-20231020-1347.zip

thanks a lot for your swift reply.

i tried to run the command without -n on drive 7 and i got this as a result:

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
Phase 2 - using internal log
- zero log...
Log inconsistent (didn't find previous header) failed to find log head zero_log: cannot find log head/tail (xlog_find_tail=5)

ERROR: The log head and/or tail cannot be discovered. Attempt to mount the filesystem to replay the log or use the -L option to destroy the log and attempt a repair.

2 minutes ago, Visuals said:

To bring the diabled drives online i habe to switch them to "no disk" and then add the disk again that a parity rubuild is getting started, right?

Correct, you can do both at the same time, make sure emulated disks are mounting and contents look correct before doing it, also look for lost+found folders.

1 minute ago, Visuals said:

this worked so far thanks a lot.

To bring the diabled drives online i habe to switch them to "no disk" and then add the disk again that a parity rubuild is getting started, right?
is there a easier way to do that?

The procedure for rebuilding a disk back to itself is covered here in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the GUI or the DOCS link at the top of each forum page. The Unraid OS->Manual section in particular covers most features of the current Unraid release.

However if any other drive is showing as unmountable (even if it is being emulated) you want to go through the process for repairing the drive before attempting a rebuild.    The rebuild process just ends up with what shows before starting the rebuild.   Best to try repairing an emulated drive to see if that succeeds before over-writing the associated physical drive.