Mover not moving some shares from cache drive to array

HTCone

Hi,

I was trying to read and use other posts found here to solve my issue with Mover, but couldn't find the one to work for my case. It might be the solution is easy but I simply cannot identify it by myself.

I have a lot of shares where either with scheduling Mover or manually running it, make no files to be moved from Cache drive to Array. I continuously have shares with warning "Some or all files unprotected".

I have one Cache drive 1TB set in 1 Pool and multiple drives in Array with plenty of free space. All Shares I want to me automatically moved from Cache to Array have cache setting "Yes: Cache".

How to identify the root cause and resolve it? I've attached Diagnostics ZIP file if it can help.

Thnx

image.png.5e338e8a61f91b415af6e6b2af390038.pngimage.thumb.png.f4629ce79f794e0eca0563bb4b3caffb.png

unraid-diagnostics-20231031-0027.zip

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the tips, but I still couldn't figure out the root cause and solution. But, after I have updated my Unraid from 6.9.2 to 6.12.4 I am now able to move files from cache to array, but only in a way to manually click "Move Now" in Mover Tuning plugin for each Share. If Mover is run on schedule or manually started from a Main page, nothing happens.

In syslog I only see 1 line "Oct 31 14:49:02 unRAID emhttpd: shcmd (6167): /usr/local/sbin/mover &> /dev/null &".

image.png.1c61acc31299f5d2b67516b0bdf71999.png

Edited by HTCone
1 minute ago, fct said:

I have quite same problem. I think my mover doesn´t move files. It is 100GB already and scheduled move doesn´t work...and manual one too. Attaching diagnostics. Thx so much in advance.

tower-diagnostics-20231108-0917.zip 109.58 kB · 0 downloads

Have you tried the suggested fix of removing the Mover Tuning plugin?    For some reason this plugin seems to sometimes cause these symptoms.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...