missing or unknown file system HELP please

ahab666

Hello,

after some power problems, my Unraid server is missing 2 drives, unsupported or missing file system.

One of the drives is disabled, but the data on it are still emulated, the other one does not even show that red indicator.

XFS repair replaced the primary super blocks but is stuck at stem 2 because the Log files are empty or zeroed.

any ideas on how to repair or rescue my array ?

cheers

tower-diagnostics-20231107-0342.zip

Hello JorgeB et al

here is a newer diagnostic file.i changed the Powersupply cables as well as the data cables. Disk 01 as well as disk 02 are still emulated but the plethora of errors i saw in the xfs repair report with the -n optopn are really bothering me. If i resart the array another resync will be initiated, that will take about 48 hours to complete. if I run a complete pre-clear you need to ad about 2x48 hours as well ....

here is the new diag - cheers

tower-diagnostics-20231107-1705.zip

Yes i had to - my controller has mini SAS combi ports, 16 channels and 4 jack ports, the cable splits up halfways and the HDDs are connected via 4 seperate jacks (sata).  

There were all ready issues with both disk 01 and Disk 02 when I sent my original post - both disks were unmountable, but disk 2 had a different indicator in front.

Disk01 had the red disabled icon, while disk 2 has the orange warning triangle.

There are issues with both Disks, what really troubles me is the fact, that as soon as I start the array in non maintainece  I see boatloafs of read errors on the parity 2 drive

any ideas what's going on ???

cheers

Well, it did, and I am definitely not using a RAID controller - just a pure HBA.

I just wonder if I should add two new replacement disks to the array and copy the emulated files to them ?

Now I need to prepare for my vacation - I will be away for 2.5 weeks starting with Friday.

But I'll be back :)

cheers and thx for your help so far