[Support] devzwf - Wallos

Overview: Support for Docker image wallos

Application Name: wallos
Application:  https://github.com/ellite/Wallos

Documentation: https://github.com/ellite/Wallos

Overview : Wallos is a powerful, open-source, and self-hostable web application designed to empower you in managing your finances with ease. Say goodbye to complicated spreadsheets and expensive financial software – Wallos simplifies the process of tracking expenses and helps you gain better control over your financial life.

Make sure to look at the complete documentation

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker template you have in this thread.

Edited by ZappyZap
  • Like 1

Hi,

"managing your finances" 

Unless I'm mistaken, it's only for managing subscriptions. Otherwise, I haven't understood how to handle individual daily payments. At the moment, I don't understand how this application allows for managing my finances...

Edited by thymon
1 hour ago, thymon said:

Hi,

"managing your finances" 

Unless I'm mistaken, it's only for managing subscriptions. Otherwise, I haven't understood how to handle individual daily payments. At the moment, I don't understand how this application allows for managing my finances...

Hello,

Thanks for the comment.
I did write this blob, and just copy the definition the dev of the tools write, i just make the template for unraid.
I think you should probably let them know if you think it is wrongly worded.

Thanks

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So installed this app to my server and have it set up. When i send the test email it reports back as successful but there is no emails received. I checked the mail servers logs ad there is no activity on that account... Any ideas on how to fix this

19 minutes ago, RSQtech said:

So installed this app to my server and have it set up. When i send the test email it reports back as successful but there is no emails received. I checked the mail servers logs ad there is no activity on that account... Any ideas on how to fix this

So successful mean the SMTP accept the message.
after that all depend which SMTP you use, and what it does with the message

2 minutes ago, ZappyZap said:

So successful mean the SMTP accept the message.
after that all depend which SMTP you use, and what it does with the message

You know after I sent this to the forum... I did some more digging and found out it was user error on my end and I was able to fix it.. Thanks for your response