Killed a Process, Now All Shares Gone (Data Is Not)

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

I'm going to admit this was really dumb on my part. I couldn't delete something in my recycle bin (via the app) and usually that means it's open in another app or sometimes it's stuck in Windows Explorer and a restart of that helps. I made sure it wasn't open anywhere and went through my usual steps. Once in a while it's a process that's hanging for one reason or another and in the past I've been able to go into 'Open Files' and find that process and kill it without issue and that would allow me to empty the bin. It appears this time that process involved a whole lot more than just that file as immediately upon killing it and emptying the bin, all my shares disappeared and docker stopped working. I cannot recall the name or identifier of that process I killed.

I stopped and restarted the array and the shares are still gone and docker failed to start since it doesn't have the proper paths to the docker files to start. I checked the discs in the array and all data is still on them or at least that's what it's showing via the GUI. I've attached the diagnostics file if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping it can be resolved with a restart but I'm panicking a bit here as in my almost 4 years this is the first time anything like this has happened.

server-diagnostics-20231124-1735.zip