Diagnostics Problem

I was trying to include my diagnostics in another post and when I went to run them I get the window showing me progress but it starts displaying the names and locations of thousands of files on my server:

sed -i 's/\/mnt\/systems\/Files\/FOLDER NAME REDACTED\/11972.jpg/\/\/..g\/.../g' '/jupiter-diagnostics-20231209-0925/logs/syslog.1.txt' 2>/dev/null

And eventually stops responding...

I recently moved about 2TB of files from my "systems" pool to my normal shares and they no longer appear to be in that "systems" pool... Has something not caught up to the change? The Files are accessible in the share where they should be...

Is there a tool I need to run to rescan the file locations?

Thanks

31 minutes ago, Arbadacarba said:

I recently moved about 2TB of files from my "systems" pool to my normal shares and they no longer appear to be in that "systems" pool... Has something not caught up to the change? The Files are accessible in the share where they should be

I am confused by this statement 🙃    You seem to be saying you moved the files out of the ‘systems’ pool and are surprised they are no longer there?   I suspect you meant something different from my interpretation, so you may need to clarify this.

I'm not surprised they are not there (though I see how that line could read like that)... The scroll on the screen during the diagnostics collection is complaining about it with the referenced line... It seems that unraid is confused that they are not there:

sed -i 's/\/mnt\/systems\/Files\/FOLDER NAME REDACTED\/11972.jpg/\/\/..g\/.../g' '/jupiter-diagnostics-20231209-0925/logs/syslog.1.txt' 2>/dev/null

I'm getting Tens of Thousands of these scrolling by during Diagnostics collection. The referenced files are the files that I moved to the share in the array...

These were torrented files that I sorted into the correct Share... For some reason they seemed to stay in a share folder in the "Systems" pool rather then moving over to the spinning array.

The "Systems" Pool is used for AppData, VM's and as a Download destination so that the Spinning drives don't spin so often. But it was getting pretty full so I moved the backlog off to the spinning main array.

2 minutes ago, Arbadacarba said:

For some reason they seemed to stay in a share folder in the "Systems" pool rather then moving over to the spinning array.

Sounds as if you might be falling foul of the behavior mentioned in the Caution in this section of the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the GUI or the DOCS link at the top of each forum page.