Very Slow Parity Sync

Krevos

Hi guys, I moved my Unraid disks + USB to new hardware today. All previous disks were recognized and can be used again. Disk 1 has several errors but that's not too bad.
Now when I start the parity sync it has really very long - over 3000 days and I can't explain why.
The disk was previously running as a parity disc for about 1 year without any problems, attached is the screenshot from today, almost 6 months without any incidents.
I thawed the Sata connector with a working disk, the power connector too, but this didn't help. I connected it to the additional Sata card with the same result as on the mainboard.
Attached are my diagnostics, thank you very much for your help.

If you physically removed the disk then Unraid should be emulating it using the parity drive.     Since have single-parity then it should be running a read-check rather than a proper parity check to make sure all other drives can be read correctly.  However that will mean you are currently unprotected against another drive having issues.

Assuming the contents of the emulated disk1 look OK, then when it is replaced that content will be what is rebuilt onto the replacement.

Assuming you didn't reset the array configuration (New Config), then it can't be doing a parity check without disk1. According to both of the diagnostics you posted, parity wasn't valid anyway, I assumed because you hadn't built parity yet.

Your first post said "parity sync" not parity check, which would mean you were trying to build parity, and diagnostics seems to agree with that.

But now you say you are doing a parity check without disk1, which wouldn't be possible. And it seems parity hadn't been built yet anyway. Maybe it is doing a read check as itimpi mentioned.

Was parity built? Can you clarify things any?

Post new diagnostics and a screenshot of Main - Array Devices.

3 hours ago, itimpi said:

Assuming the contents of the emulated disk1 look OK, then when it is replaced that content will be what is rebuilt onto the replacement.

According to your diagnostics, disk1 is unmountable. And it is not disabled, so it can't be the emulated disk1. And it can't emulate disk1 with parity invalid.

34 minutes ago, trurl said:

Post new diagnostics and a screenshot of Main - Array Devices.

Also, a screenshot of Main - Array Operation.