High iowait and GUI is acting weird or no access at all

pappaq

Hey there,

my server is again acting weird.

The CPU goes up to 100% and it locks up during that time. After it is reachable again the UI does weird stuff like showing the drives of the array as mountable and such...

Could someone please take a look? I thought I've found the issues of the system, by:

- exchanging the Ryzen system for a complete Intel i3 System

- exchanging the older controllers for new ones.

The only thing that's the same as before is RAM, USB Stick and the SSDs and HDDs...

Weird as well is, that the created diagnostics are named "tower" and not like the server should be named.

tower-diagnostics-20231222-0924.zip

• 2 weeks later...

And it's happening again. VMs  are disabled completely, I've managed to disable the docker service as well when it happened...nothing changed. As if unraid is busy with itself.

image.thumb.png.210487063dc482679a0cc5a837e0c994.pngimage.thumb.png.e176cb61684ddd07f1f3c1737cad845d.png

When I try to get the diagnostics, the process hangs at collecting the zfs info:

image.thumb.png.99528f2f8d4c9322cf3647edcb09bb01.png

I've then tried to stop the array. But it does not work, the gui indicates, that it is running...

image.thumb.png.1e29d57fee6c8ade6fe7381dc0d08f6a.png

But it isn't anymore:

image.png.5b1de4e9c4c4acea030360eaed40fdb5.png

New RAM is on its way. Could it be something else? Diagnostics via shell is also not possible.

Edited by pappaq