Unraid server died overnight - Keeps locking with call trace events

My server is struggling. It died overnight after seeing a bunch of high latency events in my network. 

I have tested the USB stick, and it seems fine.

I initially thought it was my 10GB Mellanox nic, I pulled it, but am still having issues getting the system online. Unable to get a web interface at this point.

I can access the terminal from a direct attached monitor and keyboard, but I usually only get a few minutes before the call trace starts and locks me out.

Update 1: Safe mode appears to be working ok. Nic card reinstalled. Everything is running. So that means its likely a plugin? Is there any way to re-enable one at a time? Ive seen some mentions of nvidia in the errors. I suspect its an issue with the nvidia driver/plugin, or my video card itself.

Update 2: Spoke to soon, still crashing while in safe mode. Picture attached. Console stops working when this happens.

Update 3: Decided to run memtest86. Failed. Removed 2 of 4 sticks, passed. Removed the other 2 sticks, put original 2 back in, passed, put all 4 back in, passed.... Ummm. 

This was a head scratcher.

server-diagnostics-20231224-1401.zip

20231224_160726 (1).jpg

Edited by Cody Peters
update
17 minutes ago, itimpi said:

You can rename any of the .plg files in the config folder on the flash drive to have a different extension and then reboot to stop a particular plugin from ,loading.

Awesome, thanks for this information. However, I left it running in safe mode for a bit and it started crashing again. I updated my post.