My drive is failing right ?

So yesterday I noticed a SMART warning on my second parity drive "Seek Error Rate". Looking at the SMART attributes the value was at 43 and under "FAILED" it said something like "DISK FAILING".

I was a bit surprised as that drive is less than a year old but still, i ordered a replacement right away with the intention of returning the drive. This morning though the warning disappeared from the array screen and the SMART status is "Healthy". However the SMART attributes show the Seek Error Rate as Offline. Running a short and extended SMART test on the drive result both in a test that ends in a few seconds only with an "Unknown Failure". SMART reports below.

So since I don't quite get everything about how SMART attributes work, I wanted to make sure : that drive is gonna die right ? I should replace it ASAP rather than keep using it ?

Thanks !

Edit : Didn't think to mention it but in case it's relevant, the SMART error first appeared during a parity check that completed last night. The check apparently found 4108 errors wich is the first time in 2 years that any errors was found. I assumed that was because I just replaced my flash drive after the first one failed but maybe that is a sign of disk failure as well ?

TOSHIBA_HDWG21C_82U0A003FPBG-20240124-1034.txt

Edited by Ceco
Additional information

Seek Error Rate failing seems to be common on those drives, and I would probably ignore that by it self, but since the extended SMART test is failing if may be better to replace it, if you still have the diags form the parity check post them.