After install Tabby, my Docker instant won't start

Looks like you are having problems with cache. Run an extended SMART self-test.

Also, you have completely filled cache, possibly corrupting docker and libvirt. Disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings until you get cache tested and make some room on it

Why do you have 200G docker.img? In fact, that is almost all of your cache space.

Have you had problems filling docker.img? Default 20G is often enough, maybe a little more if you have a large number of containers. The usual cause of filling docker.img is an application writing to a path that isn't mapped to host storage.

After you get cache fixed and with some room (deleting docker.img will get a lot of space back) you will have to recreate docker.img at a more reasonable size and reinstall your containers from Previous Apps. But if you are filling docker.img you need to fix that or it will happen again.

Thanks @trurl. I deleted Tabby from the appdata folder and that freed up space to get it back up and running.

1. Docker and Libvirt were tested and are working fine.
  2. I brought it back down to 20G. I didn't know what adjusting the space would do bringing on a large docker instance.
  3. Fixed.
  4. Any advice on space adjustments?

Your appdata and domains shares have files on the array; appdata is set to put new files on cache and move them to the array; domains is set to put new files on the array and not move them, but some are on cache; system share all on cache but set to put new files on the array and not move any.

What is the purpose of your "fastlane" pool, which currently has nothing on it?

https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/manual/shares/user-shares/#default-shares

Ideally, the "default shares" appdata, domains, system would have all files on a fast pool and set to keep them there, so Dockers/VMs will perform better, and so array disks can spin down since these files are always open.

You have one other share, P----c, set to write new files to cache and move them to the array, but no files currently on cache for that or any other shares.

But your cache is still almost full.

You can see how much of each disk or pool is used by each user share by clicking Compute... for the share on the User Shares page.

Nothing can move open files, so you will have to disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings to get those moved. Mover won't overwrite files, so if something exists in both places, you will have to decide which to keep. And mover won't move between pools, which is probably what you really need to do.

You can use Dynamix File Manager plugin to move things and clean up any duplicates.

4 minutes ago, trurl said:

all files on a fast pool and set to keep them there

For example

Primary: fastlane; Secondary: array; Mover action: array->fastlane

But as mentioned mover won't move these from cache to fastlane, so you will have to do that yourself.

The initial idea was to use either cache or Fastlane as a caching read/write drive for data transfers. I'm just trying to get some advice on the best setup for the array of disks I currently have to make it faster for transfers and have stability with my VM/Docker services.