Unraid Server Freezes and becomes unresponsive forcing me to hard reset system.

The syslog in the diagnostics is the RAM version that starts afresh every time the system is booted.  You should enable the syslog server (probably with the option to Mirror to Flash set) to get a syslog that survives a reboot so we can see what leads up to a crash.  The mirror to flash option is the easiest to set up, but if you are worried about excessive wear on the flash drive you can put your server's address into the remote server field.

There are multiple call traces logged but cannot see what's causing them, one thing you can try is to boot the server in safe mode with all docker/VMs disabled, let it run as a basic NAS for a few days, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one. 

I have done that. I deleted my docker image and are in the process of rebuilding a new image with all my containers. It's related to docker.  Could it be when I download previous containers info from community applications stored on the usb maybe being corrupted?

I installed the official plex media server app. I literally shut down my docker service. Couldn't turn it back on under the settings. Had to reboot the system. I'm guessing you needed the previous syslog-previous?syslog-previou I only set up to save 2 syslog. Gonna enable a couple more because this one is gonzo.

My system has frozen up again (no plex docker this time).  Attached is the syslog-revious file.

Running Memtest86+. Test is still running and I have a lot of errors. This is the first time I have had error on a Memtest. I currently have 4 x 16gb sticks. Do I need to remove 3 and start with 1 and run the test again. Adding one stick at time to find the cuprite? 

IMG_1491.jpg

4 hours ago, RxLord said:

I have tested all stick independently and they all pass. Do this mean it is most likely a motherboard memory slot issue?

Not necessarily - it can be just the case that when all of them are plugged in the motherboard controller cannot handle the load of the total throughput required.  This is one of the reasons many motherboards quote a smaller maximum RAM clock speed if all RAM slots are populated.  Have you checked both the motherboard manual and the CPU spec to see if either of these imposes such a limit?

The motherboard is the Asus Prime Z790-P WiFI D4. The memory is G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000 CL36 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F5-6000J3636F16GX2-RS5K - Black. Processor is Intel Core i7-13700K Raptor Lake 3.4GHz Sixteen-Core LGA 1700 Boxed Processor. Purchased as a bundle from microcenter.

From the Manual:

4 x DIMM, Max. 128 DDR5

7000(oc)/6800(oc)/6600(OC)/6400(OC)/6200(OC)/5800(OC)/5600/5400/5200/4800 Non-ECC, Unbuffered Memory

Dual Channel Memory Architecture

Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile

OptiMEM II

*Suppported memory types, data rate (speed) and the number of DRAM Modules vary depending on the CPU and memory configuration, for more information refer to www.asus.com for memory support list.

^Non-ECC, un-buffered DDR5 memory supports on-die ECC Function

II currently have 2 sticks in 32gb and it was been running all night. I am going to try to install plex media server again. Cross your fingers.