No video output on boot with HBAs installed

Maybe this is the wrong forum for this (I've also got on the hardware channel of unraid discord to see if anyone can help)... apologies if so

I have 2 HBAs and a GPU in my server(see diags for more info!).  I was unable to access my mobo bios when the HBAs were installed.  Didn't want to erase the hba bios as I like it for debugging, so I wanted to disable CSM, use UEFI to boot and avoid loading their bioses at all.

Without the HBAs installed, I got that all configured but I was getting a black screen on boot (hdmi plugged into GPU) but it was still booting.  Switched to my onboard HDMI and tweaked BIOS to set cpu as primary monitor and everything was good.  As soon as I installed my HBAs, I am back to a black screen.  Everything works and is booting, but no video output on the attached monitor.

And then.....

One of my HBAs is attached to an SC200 that I also just installed.  I had wired it redundantly which was causing duplicate drives to show up, so I shutdown to remove the redundant cable and when I booted, i got a POST screen (mobo logo).  BUT it has some weird graphical distortion and then I never saw the unraid boot menu, black screen returned.

This isn't a game breaker, but I would like to figure it out.  Any help would be much appreciated!

tower-diagnostics-20240301-1426.zip