Hours of data vanished off of server without warning- please help!

Hello, all.

So I spent the better part of yesterday evening (3/26) uploading data to my server for a project I'm doing. I had been experiencing trouble with my internet connection due to ISP issues that persisted through to this morning. I know my data was intact as of 8:00AM today (3/27). Then, this morning, I rebooted my routers (I have two- Comcast's in bridge mode and mine, an old Dell server running OpnSense) and not long after, discovered that EVERYTHING I'd put on the unraid server since yesterday afternoon was gone.

I have a hard time believing that a loss of network connectivity would destroy data that had been in place all night, but it's the only proximate event I know of.

Now, it's worth noting that my array does have a disabled drive, due to what I'm pretty sure is a bad SAS cable, but that issue predates this one and I've been able to upload files without them disappearing. In fact, 3 of my drives are basically empty.

Diagnostics are attached below. Can anyone help me figure out what happened and if the data is recoverable?

balor-diagnostics-20240327-1058.zip

Looks like you have some corruption on disk22

Mar 27 10:15:10 Balor kernel: XFS (md22p1): Filesystem has been shut down due to log error (0x2).
Mar 27 10:15:10 Balor kernel: XFS (md22p1): Please unmount the filesystem and rectify the problem(s).

Also, disks 24, 26, 27 empty or nearly so. Is that expected?