/user is gone - how to get back

Greetings! My /user path is gone for reasons unknown to me (shares no longer show up in the main GUI for UNRAID, but I can still see them on the array - data is still present when browsing in krusader). How do I get the /user folder back (shows up at as 0B file? now - screenshot attached)? I've reconfigured some of my dockers to use /user0 now, but that doesn't seem to include anything on my cache drives. Not sure how to proceed here. Would a restore of a backup fix this despite it not being appdata related? I don't know enough about the /user or /user0 paths to understand what they mean, honestly.

unraid.jpg

Edited by realdiel

I took a look at your diagnostics and the syslogs consisted of ~25,000 lines of the same error message!

I would recommend that you reboot the server and grab ethe diagnostics as soon as it comes up.  Then check to see if    /mnt/user    is present as a directory.  Post the diagnostics file and your observation. 

If it is there, watch and see if it 'disappears' again and get the diagnostics file asap.