Not hitting 25Gb speeds

Hey there,

I know, yet another "I'm not hitting my speeds"-thread, but I can't seem to figure it out. I've recently gotten two Mellanox ConnectX-4 25Gb NICS, to get a faster connection between my server and my desktop. I've gotten two of these to be excact, and a Ubiquiti 25 Gbps 3m DAC-cable. I've done a few CrystalDiskMark 8 tests, and gotten around ~900MBps transfer speeds at first (to a Samsung 970 Evo Plus). After setting "Permit exclusive shares" to yes, I got around 1.2GBps. Windows file transfers were ~8-900MBps (array with that Samsung disk as cache) and 1.4GBps (on a share that's only located on cache drive) respectively. I've also done some DiskSpeeds on UnRaid, DiskSpeed says read/write speeds are both 4.0GBps. Not sure what's up with that. That seems quite a bit above what that drive is supposed to do.

I also did a few iperf3 tests, and got around 12Gbps speeds there, which seems in line with the 1.4GBps transfer speed I got to that share on the share on the pool.

Not sure what to expect from my setup, but I was hoping for a bit more. My desktop is a modern Z690 Gigabyte motherboard and the NIC is running at PCIe 3.0 x4. On my server I'm not sure how to check it. It's a Dell OptiPlex 9020 tower, and from what I understand, it should support those PCIe speeds as well.

I've gone through several threads of people with similar issues, but I wasn't able to pin-point my problem. Anyone know what might be going on?

C:\Users\llafo\Downloads\iperf3.16_64>iperf3.exe -c 192.168.3.203
Connecting to host 192.168.3.203, port 5201
[  5] local 192.168.3.200 port 14903 connected to 192.168.3.203 port 5201
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bitrate
[  5]   0.00-1.01   sec  1.37 GBytes  11.7 Gbits/sec
[  5]   1.01-2.00   sec  1.35 GBytes  11.7 Gbits/sec
[  5]   2.00-3.01   sec  1.37 GBytes  11.7 Gbits/sec
[  5]   3.01-4.02   sec  1.37 GBytes  11.7 Gbits/sec
[  5]   4.02-5.00   sec  1.34 GBytes  11.7 Gbits/sec
[  5]   5.00-6.01   sec  1.37 GBytes  11.7 Gbits/sec
[  5]   6.01-7.01   sec  1.36 GBytes  11.7 Gbits/sec
[  5]   7.01-8.01   sec  1.39 GBytes  11.9 Gbits/sec
[  5]   8.01-9.01   sec  1.39 GBytes  11.9 Gbits/sec
[  5]   9.01-10.01  sec  1.39 GBytes  11.9 Gbits/sec
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bitrate
[  5]   0.00-10.01  sec  13.7 GBytes  11.8 Gbits/sec                  sender
[  5]   0.00-10.06  sec  13.7 GBytes  11.7 Gbits/sec                  receiver

iperf Done.

Cheers,

Leroy

unraidserver-diagnostics-20240430-1530.zip

EDIT: I set the MTU on both NICS at 9000, it netted a tiny bit of a boost, just barely missing out on 13GBps, at 12.8.

Edited by LeroyLaF

In my experience CPU can limit those transfers, what's important is the single thread performance, since Samba is single threaded, both on the server and on the client, after upgrading my desktop CPU, my max speed went from around 1.5GB/s to 2.5GB/s, not sure if iperf reflects that, I didn't test before and after.

19 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

In my experience CPU can limit those transfers, what's important is the single thread performance, since Samba is single threaded, both on the server and on the client, after upgrading my desktop CPU, my max speed went from around 1.5GB/s to 2.5GB/s, not sure if iperf reflects that, I didn't test before and after.

I just redid iperf, keeping an eye on CPU usage. My desktop didn't really go up, from 12% to 13%, but that's a 12600k. The server showed one core going to 55-60%. That's an older 4790. Sure it's old, but 60% still leaves a lot of headroom, no?

With current (standard) pc hardware its hard to get close to the possible 25G speed.

There are many limiting factors.

One of them is PCIe.

Even with optimistic full use of 3.0, there are only 24G possible. And of course, this is a theoretical value, subtract some 10% for real life.

Cards with at least 4.0 or better 5.0 will be needed to play it safe. And 6.0 is on its way already...

But it is normal that Network Speed runs a couple of years ahead.

Speeds >10G currently only work on certain serverboards with Xeon or Threadripper CPUs really fast and fluent.

You may spend some leisure time experimenting with settings and improving throughput a bit, but it is not worth the efford and maybe the next driver kills your setups and you can start over from scratch.

Also, it is quite common, that the motherboards are limited. Not every slot has all lanes connected and also the bios has limitations like "if your turn on SATA5-8 Lanes 3&4 of Slot X will be shut off". So read carefully the f*@cking manuals and watch into which slot you put these cards. Maybe they run only half speed???

Edited by MAM59
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MAM59 said:

With current (standard) pc hardware its hard to get close to the possible 25G speed.

There are many limiting factors.

One of them is PCIe.

Even with optimistic full use of 3.0, there are only 24G possible. And of course, this is a theoretical value, subtract some 10% for real life.

Cards with at least 4.0 or better 5.0 will be needed to play it safe. And 6.0 is on its way already...

But it is normal that Network Speed runs a couple of years ahead.

Speeds >10G currently only work on certain serverboards with Xeon or Threadripper CPUs really fast and fluent.

You may spend some leisure time experimenting with settings and improving throughput a bit, but it is not worth the efford and maybe the next driver kills your setups and you can start over from scratch.

Also, it is quite common, that the motherboards are limited. Not every slot has all lanes connected and also the bios has limitations like "if your turn on SATA5-8 Lanes 3&4 of Slot X will be shut off". So read carefully the f*@cking manuals and watch into which slot you put these cards. Maybe they run only half speed???

I went through some manuals and double checked my settings. On my desktop, The GPU and M.2 drive (C-drive) is using the CPU PCIe lanes, and another M.2, and the network card are using the chipset. PowerShell tells me the card is running 8.0 GT/s and at 4x. So that's not it. I don't have SATA drives attached either so that seems correct. Idk how to check the link speeds between the UnRaid network card. The BIOS is quite garbage, doesn't say anything about PCIe lanes, just that there are devices; M.2 to 4x PCIe 4.0 adapater, a 1x PCIe 2.5Gb ethernet card, and the Mellanox 25GB card, so theoratically there should be enough lanes. But how do I verify the current PCIe versions/lane width?

I guess it's just a UnRaid CPU bottleneck.

You say >10G only works on certain boards with Xeon or Threadripper, but what makes those CPU's so special? I would understand a 10 year old CPU (actually 10 years exactly tomorrow :P), has difficulty, but shouldn't any modern CPU easilly be able to handle this?

~Leroy

Edited by LeroyLaF
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, LeroyLaF said:

nd another M.2, and the network card are using the chipset.

Thats the culprit! (at least one of them)

The chipset is only attached to the cpu with 4 lanes and multiplexes them to the m.2 and the lan card. Both only get part of the speed, if one is active, the other one has to wait. (Some can compensate this by having a CPU with 4.0 lanes to the chipset which only offers 3.0 speed to attached devices, but only the manufacturer knows if this is done or if the chipset itself is also only running at 3.0 speed. They won't tell you)

8 hours ago, LeroyLaF said:

You say >10G only works on certain boards with Xeon or Threadripper, but what makes those CPU's so special?

These CPUs offer tons of lanes, all slots are connected to them directly and nobody has to wait. You get mobos with 5 to 6 16x slots, fully equipped. But of course, there is a mayor difference in price and power consumption.

With "normal" hardware there is always a limit, sadly usually deeply hidden in the manuals and behind (*) footnotes.

Edited by MAM59
12 hours ago, LeroyLaF said:

The BIOS is quite garbage, doesn't say anything about PCIe lanes, just that there are devices; M.2 to 4x PCIe 4.0 adapater, a 1x PCIe 2.5Gb ethernet card, and the Mellanox 25GB card, so theoratically there should be enough lanes. But how do I verify the current PCIe versions/lane width?

You can check with:

lspci -vv

Look for this line for the devices:

LnkSta: Speed 8GT/s (downgraded), Width x4

This NVMe device for example is downgraded to PCIe 3.0 x4, because my board does not support PCIe 4.0, that can be part of the problem for you, if for example an NVMe device on the server is using the PCH, it will be limited to around 1.6GB/s.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, JorgeB said:

You can check with:

lspci -vv

Look for this line for the devices:

LnkSta: Speed 8GT/s (downgraded), Width x4

This NVMe device for example is downgraded to PCIe 3.0 x4, because my board does not support PCIe 4.0, that can be part of the problem for you, if for example an NVMe device on the server is using the PCH, it will be limited to around 1.6GB/s.

Well, I think I found the problem. It says Speed "5GT/s (downgraded), Width x4 (downgraded)." That's running at PCIe 2.0 x 4 then, right? Not really sure how that's happening though. I've included the complete return of that command (it's very long though:P):

Spoiler

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 4th Gen Core Processor DRAM Controller (rev 06)
        Subsystem: Dell 4th Gen Core Processor DRAM Controller
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        IOMMU group: 1
        Capabilities: [e0] Vendor Specific Information: Len=0c <?>
        Kernel driver in use: hsw_uncore

00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor PCI Express x16 Controller (rev 06) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Subsystem: Dell Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor PCI Express x16 Controller
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 26
        IOMMU group: 2
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: [disabled] [16-bit]
        Memory behind bridge: f7b00000-f7bfffff size=1M] [32-bit]
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: [disabled] [64-bit]
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR+ NoISA- VGA- VGA16+ MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: [88] Subsystem: Dell Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor PCI Express x16 Controller
        Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 3
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [90] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-
                Address: fee00218  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [a0] Express (v2) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0
                        ExtTag- RBE+
                DevCtl: CorrErr- NonFatalErr- FatalErr- UnsupReq-
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr- NonFatalErr- FatalErr- UnsupReq- AuxPwr- TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #2, Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <256ns, L1 <8us
                        ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot+ ASPMOptComp+
                LnkCtl: ASPM L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes, Disabled- CommClk+
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 8GT/s, Width x4
                        TrErr- Train+ SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt+ ABWMgmt+
                SltCap: AttnBtn- PwrCtrl- MRL- AttnInd- PwrInd- HotPlug- Surprise-
                        Slot #1, PowerLimit 75W; Interlock- NoCompl+
                SltCtl: Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet- CmdCplt- HPIrq- LinkChg-
                        Control: AttnInd Unknown, PwrInd Unknown, Power- Interlock-
                SltSta: Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet+ Interlock-
                        Changed: MRL- PresDet- LinkState-
                RootCap: CRSVisible-
                RootCtl: ErrCorrectable- ErrNon-Fatal- ErrFatal- PMEIntEna+ CRSVisible-
                RootSta: PME ReqID 0000, PMEStatus- PMEPending-
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Not Supported, TimeoutDis- NROPrPrP- LTR+
                         10BitTagComp- 10BitTagReq- OBFF Via WAKE#, ExtFmt- EETLPPrefix-
                         EmergencyPowerReduction Not Supported, EmergencyPowerReductionInit-
                         FRS- LN System CLS Not Supported, TPHComp- ExtTPHComp- ARIFwd-
                         AtomicOpsCap: Routing- 32bit+ 64bit+ 128bitCAS+
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- LTR+ 10BitTagReq- OBFF Via WAKE#, ARIFwd-
                         AtomicOpsCtl: ReqEn- EgressBlck-
                LnkCap2: Supported Link Speeds: 2.5-8GT/s, Crosslink- Retimer- 2Retimers- DRS-
                LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 8GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-
                         Transmit Margin: Normal Operating Range, EnterModifiedCompliance- ComplianceSOS-
                         Compliance Preset/De-emphasis: -6dB de-emphasis, 0dB preshoot
                LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -6dB, EqualizationComplete+ EqualizationPhase1+
                         EqualizationPhase2+ EqualizationPhase3+ LinkEqualizationRequest-
                         Retimer- 2Retimers- CrosslinkRes: unsupported
        Capabilities: [100 v1] Virtual Channel
                Caps:   LPEVC=0 RefClk=100ns PATEntryBits=1
                Arb:    Fixed- WRR32- WRR64- WRR128-
                Ctrl:   ArbSelect=Fixed
                VC0:    Caps:   PATOffset=00 MaxTimeSlots=1 RejSnoopTrans-
                        Arb:    Fixed+ WRR32- WRR64- WRR128- TWRR128- WRR256-
                        Ctrl:   Enable+ ID=0 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=ff
        Capabilities: [140 v1] Root Complex Link
                Desc:   PortNumber=02 ComponentID=01 EltType=Config
                Link0:  Desc:   TargetPort=00 TargetComponent=01 AssocRCRB- LinkType=MemMapped LinkValid+
                        Addr:   00000000fed19000
        Capabilities: [d94 v1] Secondary PCI Express
                LnkCtl3: LnkEquIntrruptEn- PerformEqu-
                LaneErrStat: 0
        Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 06) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
        DeviceName:  Onboard IGD
        Subsystem: Dell Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 54
        IOMMU group: 0
        Region 0: Memory at f7400000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) size=4M]
        Region 2: Memory at e0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) size=256M]
        Region 4: I/O ports at f000 size=64]
        Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [virtual] [disabled] size=128K]
        Capabilities: [90] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-
                Address: fee00018  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 2
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
        Capabilities: [a4] PCI Advanced Features
                AFCap: TP+ FLR+
                AFCtrl: FLR-
                AFStatus: TP-
        Kernel driver in use: i915
        Kernel modules: i915

00:03.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor HD Audio Controller (rev 06)
        Subsystem: Dell Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor HD Audio Controller
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
        IOMMU group: 3
        Region 0: Memory at f7c34000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) size=16K]
        Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
        Capabilities: [60] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-
                Address: 00000000  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [70] Express (v1) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
                        ExtTag- RBE- FLReset+
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+ FLReset-
                DevSta: CorrErr- NonFatalErr- FatalErr- UnsupReq- AuxPwr- TransPend-

00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family USB xHCI (rev 04) (prog-if 30 [XHCI])
        Subsystem: Dell 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family USB xHCI
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 31
        IOMMU group: 4
        Region 0: Memory at f7c20000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) size=64K]
        Capabilities: [70] Power Management version 2
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [80] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/8 Maskable- 64bit+
                Address: 00000000fee00318  Data: 0000
        Kernel driver in use: xhci_hcd
00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family MEI Controller #1 (rev 04)
        Subsystem: Dell 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family MEI Controller
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 33
        IOMMU group: 5
        Region 0: Memory at f7c40000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) size=16]
        Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 3
        Capabilities: [8c] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
                Address: 00000000fee00378  Data: 0000
        Kernel driver in use: mei_me
        Kernel modules: mei_me

00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection I217-LM (rev 04)
        DeviceName:  Onboard LAN
        Subsystem: Dell Ethernet Connection I217-LM
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 36
        IOMMU group: 6
        Region 0: Memory at f7c00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) size=128K]
        Region 1: Memory at f7c3d000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) size=4K]
        Region 2: I/O ports at f080 size=32]
        Capabilities: [c8] Power Management version 2
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [d0] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
                Address: 00000000fee003f8  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [e0] PCI Advanced Features
        Kernel driver in use: e1000e
        Kernel modules: e1000e

00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family USB EHCI #2 (rev 04) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
        Subsystem: Dell 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family USB EHCI
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
        IOMMU group: 7
        Region 0: Memory at f7c3c000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) size=1K]
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0
        Capabilities: [98] PCI Advanced Features
        Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci

00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset High Definition Audio Controller (rev 04)
        Subsystem: Dell 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset High Definition Audio Controller
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 3
        IOMMU group: 8
        Region 0: Memory at f7c30000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) size=16K]
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=55mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [60] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
                Address: 0000000000000000  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [70] Express (v1) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
                        ExtTag- RBE- FLReset+
                DevSta: CorrErr- NonFatalErr- FatalErr- UnsupReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
        Capabilities: [100 v1] Virtual Channel
                        Arb:    Fixed- WRR32- WRR64- WRR128- TWRR128- WRR256-
                        Ctrl:   Enable+ ID=0 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=01
                VC1:    Caps:   PATOffset=00 MaxTimeSlots=1 RejSnoopTrans-
                        Ctrl:   Enable+ ID=2 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=04

00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #1 (rev d4) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Subsystem: Dell 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 27
        IOMMU group: 9
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0
        Memory behind bridge: [disabled] [32-bit]
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        Capabilities: [40] Express (v2) Root Port (Slot-), MSI 00
                        ExtTag- RBE+
                LnkCap: Port #1, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <1us, L1 <4us
                        ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep+ BwNot+ ASPMOptComp-
                LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes, Disabled- CommClk-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x0
                        TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range ABC, TimeoutDis+ NROPrPrP- LTR+
                         10BitTagComp- 10BitTagReq- OBFF Via WAKE#, ExtFmt- EETLPPrefix-
                         AtomicOpsCap: Routing- 32bit- 64bit- 128bitCAS-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- LTR+ 10BitTagReq- OBFF Disabled, ARIFwd-
                LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 5GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-
                         Transmit Margin: Normal Operating Range, EnterModifiedCompliance- ComplianceSOS-
                LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -3.5dB, EqualizationComplete- EqualizationPhase1-
                         EqualizationPhase2- EqualizationPhase3- LinkEqualizationRequest-
        Capabilities: [80] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-
                Address: fee00238  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: Dell 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port
        Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 3

00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #2 (rev d4) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 28
        IOMMU group: 10
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=04, sec-latency=0
        Capabilities: [40] Express (v2) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00
                        ExtTag- RBE+
                LnkCap: Port #2, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <512ns, L1 <16us
                LnkCtl: ASPM Disabled; RCB 64 bytes, Disabled- CommClk+
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1
                        TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive+ BWMgmt+ ABWMgmt-
                        Slot #1, PowerLimit 10W; Interlock- NoCompl+
                         10BitTagComp- 10BitTagReq- OBFF Not Supported, ExtFmt- EETLPPrefix-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- LTR+ 10BitTagReq- OBFF Disabled, ARIFwd-
                LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -3.5dB, EqualizationComplete- EqualizationPhase1-
                Address: fee00278  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: Dell 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port

00:1c.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #3 (rev d4) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 29
        IOMMU group: 11
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=05, subordinate=05, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: e000-efff size=4K] [16-bit]
        Memory behind bridge: f7a00000-f7afffff size=1M] [32-bit]
                        ExtTag- RBE+
                LnkCap: Port #3, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <512ns, L1 <16us
                LnkSta: Speed 5GT/s, Width x1
                        Slot #2, PowerLimit 10W; Interlock- NoCompl+
                LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -6dB, EqualizationComplete- EqualizationPhase1-
                Address: fee002b8  Data: 0000

00:1c.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #5 (rev d4) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 30
        IOMMU group: 12
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=06, subordinate=06, sec-latency=0
        Memory behind bridge: f7800000-f79fffff size=2M] [32-bit]
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f0000000-f5ffffff size=96M] [32-bit]
                        ExtTag- RBE+
                LnkCap: Port #5, Speed 5GT/s, Width x4, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <512ns, L1 <16us
                LnkSta: Speed 5GT/s, Width x4
                        Slot #4, PowerLimit 25W; Interlock- NoCompl+
                LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -6dB, EqualizationComplete- EqualizationPhase1-
                Address: fee002d8  Data: 0000

00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family USB EHCI #1 (rev 04) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
        Subsystem: Dell 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family USB EHCI
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23
        IOMMU group: 13
        Region 0: Memory at f7c3b000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) size=1K]
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0
        Capabilities: [98] PCI Advanced Features
        Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Q87 Express LPC Controller (rev 04)
        Subsystem: Dell Q87 Express LPC Controller
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        IOMMU group: 14
        Capabilities: [e0] Vendor Specific Information: Len=0c <?>

00:1f.2 RAID bus controller: Intel Corporation SATA Controller [RAID mode] (rev 04)
        Subsystem: Dell SATA Controller [RAID mode]
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 32
        Region 0: I/O ports at f0d0 size=8]
        Region 1: I/O ports at f0c0 size=4]
        Region 2: I/O ports at f0b0 size=8]
        Region 3: I/O ports at f0a0 size=4]
        Region 4: I/O ports at f060 size=32]
        Region 5: Memory at f7c3a000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) size=2K]
                Address: fee00358  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [70] Power Management version 3
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold-)
        Capabilities: [a8] SATA HBA v1.0 BAR4 Offset=00000004
        Kernel driver in use: ahci
        Kernel modules: ahci

00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller (rev 04)
        Subsystem: Dell 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
        Region 0: Memory at f7c39000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) size=256]
        Region 4: I/O ports at f040 size=32]
        Kernel driver in use: i801_smbus
        Kernel modules: i2c_i801

01:00.0 Non-Volatile memory controller: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd NVMe SSD Controller SM981/PM981/PM983 (prog-if 02 [NVM Express])
        Subsystem: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd SSD 970 EVO/PRO
        IOMMU group: 2
        Region 0: Memory at f7b00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) size=16K]
        Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 3
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
        Capabilities: [50] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
        Capabilities: [70] Express (v2) Endpoint, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s unlimited, L1 unlimited
                        ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset+ SlotPowerLimit 75W
                DevCtl: CorrErr+ NonFatalErr+ FatalErr+ UnsupReq+
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr+ NonFatalErr- FatalErr- UnsupReq+ AuxPwr- TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x4, ASPM L1, Exit Latency L1 <64us
                        ClockPM+ Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot- ASPMOptComp+
                LnkSta: Speed 8GT/s, Width x4
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range ABCD, TimeoutDis+ NROPrPrP- LTR+
                         FRS- TPHComp- ExtTPHComp-
                         AtomicOpsCap: 32bit- 64bit- 128bitCAS-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- LTR+ 10BitTagReq- OBFF Disabled,
                         AtomicOpsCtl: ReqEn-
                LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -6dB, EqualizationComplete+ EqualizationPhase1+
                         EqualizationPhase2+ EqualizationPhase3+ LinkEqualizationRequest-
        Capabilities: [b0] MSI-X: Enable+ Count=33 Masked-
                Vector table: BAR=0 offset=00003000
                PBA: BAR=0 offset=00002000
        Capabilities: [100 v2] Advanced Error Reporting
                UESta:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UEMsk:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UESvrt: DLP+ SDES+ TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                CESta:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- AdvNonFatalErr-
                CEMsk:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- AdvNonFatalErr+
                AERCap: First Error Pointer: 00, ECRCGenCap+ ECRCGenEn- ECRCChkCap+ ECRCChkEn-
                        MultHdrRecCap+ MultHdrRecEn- TLPPfxPres- HdrLogCap-
                HeaderLog: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
        Capabilities: [148 v1] Device Serial Number 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00
        Capabilities: [158 v1] Power Budgeting <?>
        Capabilities: [168 v1] Secondary PCI Express
        Capabilities: [188 v1] Latency Tolerance Reporting
                Max snoop latency: 71680ns
                Max no snoop latency: 71680ns
        Capabilities: [190 v1] L1 PM Substates
                L1SubCap: PCI-PM_L1.2+ PCI-PM_L1.1+ ASPM_L1.2+ ASPM_L1.1+ L1_PM_Substates+
                          PortCommonModeRestoreTime=10us PortTPowerOnTime=10us
                L1SubCtl1: PCI-PM_L1.2- PCI-PM_L1.1- ASPM_L1.2- ASPM_L1.1-
                           T_CommonMode=0us LTR1.2_Threshold=0ns
                L1SubCtl2: T_PwrOn=10us
        Kernel driver in use: nvme
        Kernel modules: nvme

03:00.0 PCI bridge: Texas Instruments XIO2001 PCI Express-to-PCI Bridge (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Subsystem: Dell XIO2001 PCI Express-to-PCI Bridge
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        IOMMU group: 15
        Bus: primary=03, secondary=04, subordinate=04, sec-latency=32
        I/O behind bridge: [disabled] [32-bit]
        Secondary status: 66MHz+ FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        Capabilities: [40] Subsystem: Dell XIO2001 PCI Express-to-PCI Bridge
        Capabilities: [48] Power Management version 3
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
                Bridge: PM- B3-
        Capabilities: [50] MSI: Enable- Count=1/16 Maskable- 64bit+
        Capabilities: [70] Express (v2) PCI-Express to PCI/PCI-X Bridge, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 512 bytes, PhantFunc 0
                        ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ SlotPowerLimit 10W
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop- BrConfRtry-
                DevSta: CorrErr+ NonFatalErr- FatalErr- UnsupReq+ AuxPwr+ TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <512ns, L1 <16us
                        ClockPM+ Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot- ASPMOptComp-
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM+ AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Not Supported, TimeoutDis- NROPrPrP- LTR-
                         FRS-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- LTR- 10BitTagReq- OBFF Disabled,
                LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 2.5GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-
        Capabilities: [100 v1] Advanced Error Reporting
                UESta:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UEMsk:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UESvrt: DLP+ SDES+ TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                CESta:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- AdvNonFatalErr+
                        MultHdrRecCap- MultHdrRecEn- TLPPfxPres- HdrLogCap-
05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8125 2.5GbE Controller (rev 04)
        Subsystem: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8125 2.5GbE Controller
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18
        IOMMU group: 16
        Region 0: I/O ports at e000 size=256]
        Region 2: Memory at f7a10000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) size=64K]
        Region 4: Memory at f7a20000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) size=16K]
        Expansion ROM at f7a00000 [virtual] [disabled] size=64K]
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1+,D2+,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [50] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable+ 64bit+
                Masking: 00000000  Pending: 00000000
        Capabilities: [70] Express (v2) Endpoint, MSI 01
                DevCap: MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <512ns, L1 <64us
                        ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset- SlotPowerLimit 10W
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 4096 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr+ NonFatalErr- FatalErr- UnsupReq+ AuxPwr+ TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s unlimited, L1 <64us
                        ClockPM+ Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot- ASPMOptComp+
                LnkSta: Speed 5GT/s, Width x1
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range ABCD, TimeoutDis+ NROPrPrP- LTR+
                         10BitTagComp- 10BitTagReq- OBFF Via message/WAKE#, ExtFmt- EETLPPrefix-
                         FRS- TPHComp+ ExtTPHComp-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- LTR+ 10BitTagReq- OBFF Disabled,
                LnkCap2: Supported Link Speeds: 2.5-5GT/s, Crosslink- Retimer- 2Retimers- DRS-
        Capabilities: [b0] MSI-X: Enable+ Count=32 Masked-
                Vector table: BAR=4 offset=00000000
                PBA: BAR=4 offset=00000800
        Capabilities: [d0] Vital Product Data
pcilib: sysfs_read_vpd: read failed: No such device
                Not readable
        Capabilities: [100 v2] Advanced Error Reporting
                CESta:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- AdvNonFatalErr-
        Capabilities: [148 v1] Virtual Channel
                        Ctrl:   Enable+ ID=0 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=01
        Capabilities: [168 v1] Device Serial Number 01-00-00-00-68-4c-e0-00
        Capabilities: [178 v1] Transaction Processing Hints
                No steering table available
        Capabilities: [204 v1] Latency Tolerance Reporting
                Max snoop latency: 71680ns
                Max no snoop latency: 71680ns
        Capabilities: [20c v1] L1 PM Substates
                L1SubCap: PCI-PM_L1.2+ PCI-PM_L1.1+ ASPM_L1.2+ ASPM_L1.1+ L1_PM_Substates+
                          PortCommonModeRestoreTime=150us PortTPowerOnTime=150us
                L1SubCtl1: PCI-PM_L1.2- PCI-PM_L1.1- ASPM_L1.2- ASPM_L1.1-
                           T_CommonMode=0us LTR1.2_Threshold=0ns
                L1SubCtl2: T_PwrOn=10us
        Capabilities: [21c v1] Vendor Specific Information: ID=0002 Rev=4 Len=100 <?>
        Kernel driver in use: r8169
        Kernel modules: r8169

06:00.0 Ethernet controller: Mellanox Technologies MT27710 Family [ConnectX-4 Lx]
        Subsystem: Hewlett Packard Enterprise MT27710 Family [ConnectX-4 Lx]
        IOMMU group: 17
        Region 0: Memory at f0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) size=32M]
        Expansion ROM at f7900000 [disabled] size=1M]
        Capabilities: [60] Express (v2) Endpoint, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 512 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s unlimited, L1 unlimited
                        ExtTag+ AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset+ SlotPowerLimit 25W
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag+ PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+ FLReset-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x8, ASPM not supported
                        ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot- ASPMOptComp+
                LnkSta: Speed 5GT/s (downgraded), Width x4 (downgraded)
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range ABC, TimeoutDis+ NROPrPrP- LTR-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- LTR- 10BitTagReq- OBFF Disabled,
        Capabilities: [48] Vital Product Data
                Product Name: HPE Eth 10/25Gb 2p 640SFP28 Adptr
                Read-only fields:
                        [PN] Part number: 817751-001
                        [EC] Engineering changes: C-5651
                        sN] Serial number: IL2650046W
                        [V0] Vendor specific: PCIe GEN3 x8 10/25Gb 15W
                        [V2] Vendor specific: 5651
                        [V4] Vendor specific: 9CDC714AF650
                        [V5] Vendor specific: 0C
                        [VA] Vendor specific: HP:V2=MFG:V3=FW_VER:V4=MAC:V5=PCAR
                        [VB] Vendor specific: HPE ConnectX-4 Lx SFP28
                        [V1] Vendor specific: 14.19.00.14     
                        [YA] Asset tag: N/A                   
                        [V3] Vendor specific: 14.26.10.40     
                        [V6] Vendor specific: 03.05.08.03     
                        [RV] Reserved: checksum good, 0 byte(s) reserved
                End
        Capabilities: [9c] MSI-X: Enable+ Count=64 Masked-
                Vector table: BAR=0 offset=00002000
                PBA: BAR=0 offset=00003000
        Capabilities: [c0] Vendor Specific Information: Len=18 <?>
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold+)
                UESvrt: DLP+ SDES- TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                AERCap: First Error Pointer: 04, ECRCGenCap+ ECRCGenEn- ECRCChkCap+ ECRCChkEn-
        Capabilities: [150 v1] Alternative Routing-ID Interpretation (ARI)
                ARICap: MFVC- ACS-, Next Function: 1
                ARICtl: MFVC- ACS-, Function Group: 0
        Capabilities: [180 v1] Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV)
                IOVCap: Migration- 10BitTagReq- Interrupt Message Number: 000
                IOVCtl: Enable- Migration- Interrupt- MSE- ARIHierarchy- 10BitTagReq-
                IOVSta: Migration-
                Initial VFs: 8, Total VFs: 8, Number of VFs: 0, Function Dependency Link: 00
                VF offset: 2, stride: 1, Device ID: 1016
                Supported Page Size: 000007ff, System Page Size: 00000001
                Region 0: Memory at 00000000f4000000 (64-bit, prefetchable)
                VF Migration: offset: 00000000, BIR: 0
        Capabilities: [1c0 v1] Secondary PCI Express
        Capabilities: [230 v1] Access Control Services
                ACSCap: SrcValid- TransBlk- ReqRedir- CmpltRedir- UpstreamFwd- EgressCtrl- DirectTrans-
                ACSCtl: SrcValid- TransBlk- ReqRedir- CmpltRedir- UpstreamFwd- EgressCtrl- DirectTrans-
        Kernel driver in use: mlx5_core
        Kernel modules: mlx5_core

06:00.1 Ethernet controller: Mellanox Technologies MT27710 Family [ConnectX-4 Lx]
        Subsystem: Hewlett Packard Enterprise MT27710 Family [ConnectX-4 Lx]
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 17
        IOMMU group: 18
        Region 0: Memory at f2000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) size=32M]
        Expansion ROM at f7800000 [disabled] size=1M]
        Capabilities: [60] Express (v2) Endpoint, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 512 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s unlimited, L1 unlimited
                        ExtTag+ AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset+ SlotPowerLimit 25W
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag+ PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+ FLReset-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x8, ASPM not supported
                        ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot- ASPMOptComp+
                LnkSta: Speed 5GT/s (downgraded), Width x4 (downgraded)
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range ABC, TimeoutDis+ NROPrPrP- LTR-
        Capabilities: [48] Vital Product Data
                Product Name: HPE Eth 10/25Gb 2p 640SFP28 Adptr
                Read-only fields:
                        [PN] Part number: 817751-001
                        [EC] Engineering changes: C-5651
                        sN] Serial number: IL2650046W
                        [V0] Vendor specific: PCIe GEN3 x8 10/25Gb 15W
                        [V2] Vendor specific: 5651
                        [V4] Vendor specific: 9CDC714AF650
                        [V5] Vendor specific: 0C
                        [VA] Vendor specific: HP:V2=MFG:V3=FW_VER:V4=MAC:V5=PCAR
                        [VB] Vendor specific: HPE ConnectX-4 Lx SFP28
                        [V1] Vendor specific: 14.19.00.14     
                        [YA] Asset tag: N/A                   
                        [V3] Vendor specific: 14.26.10.40     
                        [V6] Vendor specific: 03.05.08.03     
                        [RV] Reserved: checksum good, 0 byte(s) reserved
                End
        Capabilities: [9c] MSI-X: Enable+ Count=64 Masked-
                Vector table: BAR=0 offset=00002000
                PBA: BAR=0 offset=00003000
        Capabilities: [c0] Vendor Specific Information: Len=18 <?>
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold+)
                UESvrt: DLP+ SDES- TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                AERCap: First Error Pointer: 04, ECRCGenCap+ ECRCGenEn- ECRCChkCap+ ECRCChkEn-
        Capabilities: [150 v1] Alternative Routing-ID Interpretation (ARI)
                ARICap: MFVC- ACS-, Next Function: 0
                ARICtl: MFVC- ACS-, Function Group: 0
        Capabilities: [180 v1] Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV)
                IOVCap: Migration- 10BitTagReq- Interrupt Message Number: 000
                IOVCtl: Enable- Migration- Interrupt- MSE- ARIHierarchy- 10BitTagReq-
                IOVSta: Migration-
                Initial VFs: 8, Total VFs: 8, Number of VFs: 0, Function Dependency Link: 00
                VF offset: 9, stride: 1, Device ID: 1016
                Supported Page Size: 000007ff, System Page Size: 00000001
                Region 0: Memory at 00000000f4800000 (64-bit, prefetchable)
                VF Migration: offset: 00000000, BIR: 0
        Capabilities: [230 v1] Access Control Services
                ACSCap: SrcValid- TransBlk- ReqRedir- CmpltRedir- UpstreamFwd- EgressCtrl- DirectTrans-
                ACSCtl: SrcValid- TransBlk- ReqRedir- CmpltRedir- UpstreamFwd- EgressCtrl- DirectTrans-
        Kernel driver in use: mlx5_core
        Kernel modules: mlx5_core

Edited by LeroyLaF