Multiple Issues

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Look in the syslog for the corrupt file(s) list, then delete them, or restore from a backup, and run another scrub to confirm 0 errors.

Okay I have the logs and can see the files. Since they are files waiting to be moved I should need to worry about where there final storage would  be on the main array correct?  Because they were not moved. Oh while waiting  I have done smart tests Long self tests and the first two passed. I don't kbow if it matters but I added screen shots of their attributes. 

cache-ssd-2 attributes.png

cach-ssd-1 attributes .png

3 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Look in the syslog for the corrupt file(s) list, then delete them, or restore from a backup, and run another scrub to confirm 0 errors.

Okay I deleted the files and ran a scrub (which just shows 240gb scanned out of 1TB) but shows no errors. The stats command and it shows 2 errors. See the attached for both. 

Stat Command.png

It completed witn eerors.png

10 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Looks OK for now, you can use the script to monitor the pool, so you are warned if new errors come up.

It seems great. It defiantly had me stressed. I think I spent a week trying to figure it out myself. I am going to mark the memory as what solved the issue although it defiantly led to many more problems. Also I want to say thanks for all the help. Your are appreciated. I will give a donation  not this Friday but the next. 

• Like 1