Files being saved outside of array - how to remedy

I've got some media on my Unraid device. 

I have an array setup with parity protection.  I also have a single consumer hard drive assigned as a scratch drive. I use this for things like download clients that are potentially active all the time.

If I download a file, it is saved to the scratch drive. If it is media then I copy it from the download directory on the scratch drive to the media share on the array. I use Krusader to do this. 

For some reason now some of my media is showing as being split between the array and the scratch drive. It is still contained within the "media share" but the media share isn't setup to include anything other than the array. 

How did this happen and how do I remedy it?

Posted (edited)

I don't think this is it.

The scratch drive doesn't show within the primary storage location. It is only a small amount of data (5GB) being split onto this but I don't want this to be a problem that gets worse.

Unraid seems to have saved this data outside of the primary storage location. 

2024-07-24_11-42-00.png

2024-07-24_11-42-58.png

2024-07-24_11-45-52.png

Edited by suedenimes

Shares always include all array drives and pools even if not assigned in the share settings, those only decide where new stuff is placed. You must have put something in /mnt/Scratch/data yourself at some point.

Edited by Kilrah

OK, I can't think how that happened.  

/mnt/Scratch/data isn't something that appears in Krusader. I only ever transfer these files from my download location in Krusader to the media share locations. 

The share is setup to use my array and the Scratch drive has never been in that share. 

However this has happened, how do I go about fixing this? I want to move the files so that they are all in the array and I want to do this without screwing something else up