Kernel Panic - Last Two Nights

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hi, the last two nights I've noticed my server locking up. I cannot even ssh in or log into root local. Since the logs disappear after the reboot, I can't even see what led up to it. I've tried to find a way to spool the sys logs to somewhere else but I can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas what might be causing these kernel panics or what to do to get the logs that will help me diagnose?

It started happening two nights ago. The only changes were
* Added vaultwarden docker container

* Added nginxProxyManager (NPM) -- Used to use swag, disabled that container and switched to NPM

Attached is a screenshot of the kernel panic vomit from the console and the diagnostics bundle. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

signal-2024-09-03-092242_002.jpeg

pumbaa-diagnostics-20240903-0923.zip

2 hours ago, geeksheikh said:

Thanks @Woodpusherghd -- I do have it enabled but I'm still not getting any syslog replication to the target share (on cache drive)

image.thumb.png.1d23ae969af9260e8e25a83d2341a9d1.png

The settings you have mean it is only listening for other servers.   As mentioned in the syslog server link to get your server to record its own entries you need to set either the Mirror to Flash option OR the Remote Syslog server field to the address of your Unraid server.