Help: Unraid unresponsive every day or so. v6.12.13

Hello, every couple of days, my server goes unresponsive, not available over the network, and no response at the machine terminal at all. I can hard reboot and everything will run for another day or 3, and then it happens again. At the moment, I'm only running a few docker containers - Plex, Frigate, Wyze Bridge - with Plex only serving Live OTA content. I do have some of the *arr apps set up but I'm not running them at all now. I also had a Home Assistant VM set up, but have disabled that for now as it was the newest thing I added (still crashing with HA Disabled). This setup has run for many months with no issue, and seemed to start out of the blue.  Any Ideas on were to look next? (Diagnostics attached).

Thanks

sol-diagnostics-20240915-0823.zip

26 minutes ago, RandomUserName789 said:

I did have the syslog running with "Mirror to Flash" for a few days, but Fix Common Problems gave me a warning, so I turned that off yesterday.

What---  The warning or the syslog server?   If you turned off the syslog server, what was so dire in the Fix Common Problems warning that you turned off a tool which might provide some information as to the cause of your server crashing?

Unfortunately there's nothing relevant logged, this can be a hardware issue, one thing you can try is to boot the server in safe mode with all docker containers/VMs disabled, let it run as a basic NAS for a few days, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.