unraid lost all settings/plugins during reboot

post a syslog

my crystal ball is failing me too often these days ;)

if i'd have to guess, you at least didn't set data dirs for the plugins, so all their configuration were written to the ramdisk and lost on reboot.

look at your flash disk. your plugin files should still be in your config/plugins directory, where you should have put them to install the plugins (assuming you are using unraid v5)

no, they should not have been deleted. they need to stay in place, so they can be installed on every reboot of your server.

as far as i've seen you've only installed plex media server and some simplefeatures plugins. those simplefeatures plugins should be fine.

but you need to configure the plex media server plugin. currently it saves its data to /tmp, which is on the ramdisk and will be lost on reboot.

go into your unraid webgui -> settings -> plex media server and select a better location for your plexlibrary. (best on your cache drive, if you have one. else you should choose someplace on your array (/mnt/disk1/ for example...)

also, you need to enable the plex plugin (on the same settings page), so it will be started.

Ok...now I am confused.

Changed library and tmp directories in unraid pms settings to /mnt/disk2/Library and /mnt/disk2/tmp respectively.

Now I have multiple directories of the following:

Index of /mnt/disk2/Application Support/Plex Media Server

Index of /mnt/disk2/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server