Moving movies with SABnzbd (SOLVED)

I have the Sick Beard and SAB plugins up and running on my unRAID server and its working almost 100%. I'm running a cache drive that is the install dir for SB and SAB. TV shows download without issue and are moved to the array when the mover runs daily. Movies on the other hand do not. They stay in the "complete" folder and never move. I always have to manually copy them over to the array. I'm confused because it seems it should work based on that the tv shows do. Here are a couple screen shots I took of some of the settings pages. If you need any more info just let me know. Ideally I would just want them to download directly to the array. Thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/E9qr6

P.S. I'm very new to unRAID so I apologize if there was a glaringly obvious omission on my part.

Pretty sure the shots you posted have nothing to do with getting files moved after they are finished. Sickbeard is the one doing the moving, and it only moves tv shows that are in your list in Sickbeard, so it's to be expected that movies stay.

That makes sense. Is there a script or something that will move them once movies are completed? Or a way to configure SAB to save directly to the array and not to the cache?

• 7 years later...

I'm still trying to visualise the stack for containers & file access, combined with my array + a cache drive, its all a little messy in my head.

I can't see "/mnt/user/Movies" (or in my case "/mnt/user/plexmedia") from within SABnzbd.  Presumably that's because it is a container?

Any clues?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...