Mac OS X Finder wants password to transfer files to unRAID?

Running into an issue running Mac OS X 101.10.2 and unRAID 5.0.5 that seems to have popped up out of nowhere.  When I try to move files over to the server through Finder, I get a popup stating, "Finder wants to make changes.  Type your password to allow this."  No combination of Username/password seems to work (unRAID or local computer).  Restarts don't seem to impact this.  To further complicate this, sometimes it is only specific folders, others it is all folders.  There are no permission restrictions set on any of the folders. 

Any insight would be appreciated.

I'm still running SL 10.6.8 with EyeTV on one Mac Mini and when I upgraded to UnRaid v5 I had months of that permissions issue.

I would fix permissions and it would happen again later or the next day.

It's now been running without issue for many months.

I seem to remember that there was something about v5 wanting you to use a share with PW.

That said I'm able to backup with SuperDuper by logging in as guest with another server just for backups.

I did  go into the keychain and made sure to delete any outdated PWs for that share and also repaired permissions on the Mac and did new permissions on UnRaid.

But I believe the real fix was to export the share only as SMB.. It is slower but I'm recording OTA TV in real time.

Even though I record up to 4 HD channels at a time the data rate is still low enough.

However SuperDuper will not function properly in SMB so backups need AFP for that, different share and server though.

I don't know if any of this helps.. but figured I share.