[DOCKER] unBALANCE

I haven't used this docker for a while. Evidently something changed in one of the unRaid updates maybe? When I access the UI I get an error that my array must be started. The array is started. How can I fix this?

Are you using the latest public version (0.7.4) ?

There were some changes to make it work under unRAID 6.1

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I've published a new version of unBALANCE.

It is now a plugin rather than a docker for reasons explained in the plugin support thread.

This version will no longer be maintained.

To upgrade to the new version, please check the instructions in the plugin thread.

I've added a moderation note to the docker app within CA to steer everyone towards the plugin version instead.

At some point in the future, if this template still exists, I will blacklist it from CA (to keep things fair for all the other authors I've done this to who had deprecated containers in favor of another one)

Hi, I've published a new version of unBALANCE.

It is now a plugin rather than a docker for reasons explained in the plugin support thread.

This version will no longer be maintained.

To upgrade to the new version, please check the instructions in the plugin thread.

I've added a moderation note to the docker app within CA to steer everyone towards the plugin version instead.

At some point in the future, if this template still exists, I will blacklist it from CA (to keep things fair for all the other authors I've done this to who had deprecated containers in favor of another one)

Thank you Squid.

• 11 months later...

I just installed unBalance docker but it show that array is not operational:

The array is not operational. Please start the array first.

I dont get it

unBalance as a docker has been deprecated and has been replaced by the plugin version.

Side Note: You probably don't have Community Applications installed and installing items from there which would have prevented this.

I just installed unBalance docker but it show that array is not operational:

The array is not operational. Please start the array first.

I dont get it

unBalance as a docker has been deprecated and has been replaced by the plugin version.

Side Note: You probably don't have Community Applications installed and installing items from there which would have prevented this.

I do have CA but i don't prefer it.

• 8 months later...