Trying to track down problem with Plex

I am using needo's plex docker and have just upgraded to 6rc3. Plex is stopping while playing on both my roku and my laptop. It seems like the player stops getting a feed from the server.

I am running on a i5 with lots of memory, I have turned off everything except the plex docker, and the problem is intermittent. The one thing I am pretty sure of is that it is related to the Plex container.

One thing I don't know is where to find the logs for Plex. I'm not sure exactly what the log on the VM Manager is, but is isn't helpful.

Thanks.

This is my path to the logs:

/mnt/cache/Apps/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs

where /mnt/cache/Apps/Plex is mapped to /config in the docker.

Hope that helps, btw I am running the same docker on rc3 with no problems so far.

are you transcoding too?

for me, when i set up my plex first time, transcoding accours, and plex used all available CPU cores - and when there are no CPU power available, weird things started happening like video/sound twitching and so on... look at your system with htop or top to see what happening when plex is running..

i then started use plex profiles for my video players, and problem was gone.