Anyone want a SageTV rescan container?

I was thinking of creating a container that watches for changes to folders, and if it sees any, invokes a rescan operation on SageTV. It would require installing the remote API plugin.

Is there any interest in me sharing this with others? Does anyone still use SageTV besides me?  ;)

I was thinking of creating a container that watches for changes to folders, and if it sees any, invokes a rescan operation on SageTV. It would require installing the remote API plugin.

Is there any interest in me sharing this with others? Does anyone still use SageTV besides me?  ;)

I still use SageTV and would interested to see what you come up with.

Best regards

Kamhighway

Whoa! Open Source SageTV is news to me! I hope it takes off!

After creating this container, it occurred to me that I could create a more general container that can run any command when a directory changes. I'm using that to trigger a SageTV rescan, as well as a newperms repair on files created by my transmission container.

Head over here for details: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40956.0