NZBget with Videosort

I'm having quite the time getting Videosort to work with Nzbget for movies. I use Sonarr for TV and it sorts and renames fine. When I download a movie with Nzbget I can get it to copy the movie to the movies folder, but it doesn't rename anything. I read that you need Python installed, but I'm not sure if I do. Is it included in the nzbget docker? If not, how do I install this?

My docker paths are as follows.

Container:                Host path:

/config                      /mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/

/data                          /mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/downloads/

/tv                            /mnt/user/TV Shows/

/movies                    /mnt/user/Movies/

Nzbget Paths:

MainDir          /data

DestDir          ${MainDir}/dst

InterDir          ${MainDir}/inter

Categories:

Name            Movies

DestDir          /movies

PostScript    videosort/VideoSort.py

VideoSort:

MoviesDir      /movies

Extension Scripts:

I haven't changed anything in here.

Any ideas where I've gone wrong?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I'm having quite the time getting Videosort to work with Nzbget for movies. I use Sonarr for TV and it sorts and renames fine. When I download a movie with Nzbget I can get it to copy the movie to the movies folder, but it doesn't rename anything. I read that you need Python installed, but I'm not sure if I do. Is it included in the nzbget docker? If not, how do I install this?

My docker paths are as follows.

Container:                Host path:

/config                      /mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/

/data                          /mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/downloads/

/tv                            /mnt/user/TV Shows/

/movies                    /mnt/user/Movies/

Nzbget Paths:

MainDir          /data

DestDir          ${MainDir}/dst

InterDir          ${MainDir}/inter

Categories:

Name            Movies

DestDir          /movies

PostScript    videosort/VideoSort.py

VideoSort:

MoviesDir      /movies

Extension Scripts:

I haven't changed anything in here.

Any ideas where I've gone wrong?

Thanks

did you ever figure this out?
  • 9 months later...

Just thought I'd shoot an update to let anyone interested know that I finally found out the issue thanks to a user over on reddit. I found a python package (python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz) and after telneting to the unRaid box I used installpkg to install it. An easier way is to just take the python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz and place it on the flash drive you boot from in a folder named extra. Once you reboot it will install it.

From there the key was to then go to VideoSort in NZBGet and change the MoviesFormat section to read %t (%y)/%t This will create a folder named Movie (2011) and rename the files to be Movie (2011).mkv, etc. Be sure to check the Extension Scripts settings as well to make sure you have the script order that you want. Restart NZBGet and hopefully you're good to go.

Just thought I'd shoot an update to let anyone interested know that I finally found out the issue thanks to a user over on reddit. I found a python package (python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz) and after telneting to the unRaid box I used installpkg to install it. An easier way is to just take the python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz and place it on the flash drive you boot from in a folder named extra. Once you reboot it will install it.

From there the key was to then go to VideoSort in NZBGet and change the MoviesFormat section to read %t (%y)/%t This will create a folder named Movie (2011) and rename the files to be Movie (2011).mkv, etc. Be sure to check the Extension Scripts settings as well to make sure you have the script order that you want. Restart NZBGet and hopefully you're good to go.

Isn't python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz a 32 bit package and therefore incompatible with unRaid 6?

Isn't python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz a 32 bit package and therefore incompatible with unRaid 6?

Yep.

You need the python package from slackware 14.1 for Unraid V6.1.9 and the python package from slackware current for Unraid V6.2 Betas.  Could install it via the nerdpack plugin.

• Like 1