Unable to upgrade PLex server past 9.9......

Hi All,

I have not been able to upgrade my plex for months so i have left it at version 9.9.....but when i went to play Plex on my Roku the client has upgraded and the older version of plex inst compatible so it seems. so i tried to upgrade and now PLex isnt working again. Below is the server log can anyone help please?

Aug 26, 2015 22:53:54 [0xb39ff750] INFO - Plex Media Server v0.9.12.8.1362-4601e39 - slackware PC i686 - build: linux-slackware-i686 unraid

Aug 26, 2015 22:53:54 [0xb39ff750] INFO - SQLITE3:(nil), 283, recovered 371 frames from WAL file /mnt/disk1/apps/plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db-wal

Aug 26, 2015 22:53:54 [0xb39ff750] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 1, no such table: synced_metadata_items

regards

Bob

Hi trurl,

just tried that and it then downloaded the phaz plugin, i modified the directory to fit my setup and it said it was all running but when i browse to the gui i get

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Ive attached the log file again

I don't use this since I am on v6 using a Plex docker. The only reason I mentioned it was because it is the only thing for v5 that has much support here. You might try reading PhAzE support thread and asking there.