[SOLD OUT] SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model SDCZ43-128G-G46

WeeboTech

Limited time Newegg Shell Shocker deal.

You must have been subscribed and received the shell shocker email.

SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model SDCZ43-128G-G46  $32.99 for a limited time today.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173098

Normally these are in the $80 range.

It's just a flash drive, but it's 128GB.

More cells to allow wearing, thus lasting longer.

That's indeed a very good price ... and they're very nice units.  I have a couple of the 64GB versions.

My only complaint about these is they are TOO small => that's great for a unit you're going to "plug and forget" ... but not so good if you carry one around in your pocket.

Definitely agree => the smaller units are superb for UnRAID or ESXi server use.  And the larger ones are excellent for "plug and forget" ... where you essentially never remove them.

But I also carry a couple flash units around when I'm helping others -- and for that purpose these are really too small.    But they're GREAT for any usage where they're simply plugged in and left there (e.g. as a backup for many folks who don't need more than they can hold).

They're also great for loading up with MP3s and plugging it into a car's USB port. Especially if your USB port lives in the glove box or arm rest cubby. Ensures it won't get snapped off.

Now THAT is a great idea.  Just ordered a 2nd 128GB unit for exactly that !!  :)

haha! I've used a lexar 16GB card for a couple years doing this. Thanks Walmart!!

...Needless to say, I don't have many MP3s.

I have so many it's work to manage them all. <grin> 

128GB only fits in the greatest hits and most popular billboard hits for the last 50 years. Just barely my DJ party songs.

I have to take along a hard drive when I travel. Drives me nuts having earworms that I'll be singing all day.

Fortunately today there are the streaming services.

I used to have andromeda on my gatekeeper machine.

It allows folder based mp3 navigation in a single php script. http://www.turnstyle.com/andromeda/

I might resurrect that access method one of these days.

Archived