Google won't process requests

Brucey7

Something on my network seems to be sending automated requests to google, I seem to recall seeing something in 6.1rc6 (which I run on 2 servers)

The only thing that has changed on my network is 6.1rc6 and a new router, I've run AV scans on all my PC's and no threat detected, could it be unRAID?

From Google

We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

Something on my network seems to be sending automated requests to google, I seem to recall seeing something in 6.1rc6 (which I run on 2 servers)

The only thing that has changed on my network is 6.1rc6 and a new router, I've run AV scans on all my PC's and no threat detected, could it be unRAID?

From Google

We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

How did that message show up?  via your email?

@Squid,  no community applications.  It could be something as simple as the previous tenant of that WAN IP address, anyhow, it all seems ok now.  I appreciate there's a million results for that error message if you search it...kind of difficult to search for it when google won't do any searches for you.  Do I hear you say "use Yahoo", 5555 I did.

Archived