SMB User Shares Requesting Permission?

NotYetRated

I am attempting to shift a couple of files around my unRAID box that are on SMB shares. The files i am trying to move give me the error:

"You require permissions from Unix User\nobody to make changes to this file"

What did I do wrong here? This is a movie file which was created on cache by sabnzbd and moved to my user share via couchpotato.

I am attempting to shift a couple of files around my unRAID box that are on SMB shares. The files i am trying to move give me the error:

What did I do wrong here? This is a movie file which was created on cache by sabnzbd and moved to my user share via couchpotato.

Run the newpermissions tool to fix it.  Check within SabNZBD's that its permissions are set to 0777.

Run the newpermissions tool to fix it.  Check within SabNZBD's that its permissions are set to 0777.

Thanks much. Running the tool now, checked with SabNZBd and permissions were indeed blank. Changed to 0777.

Archived