Permission Denied Docker Application

Ryan2207

Hello Everyone

I have a docker image that is an automated transcoder it creates 3 files, input work and output. however im unable to write anything to the folder im getting a permission denied error in explorer, however if i open the file as root in explorer im able to write so the issue must ben in the docker file is there a way to specify what username and password you want the docker file to use ?

I use makemkv rdp in docker to rip my mkvs to the input folder so the transcoder docker can then convert can anyone help please ?

I've tried reinstalling i've listed the container volume as /media/transcoder and pointed it at the host path i want it to go to i've given it read write permission but still throws up a permission denied error when trying to write to the folders the script inside the docker container creates, is there an environment variable or something i can add to make the folders writeable ?, i've put the link below to the transcoder docker app that im trying to use

https://hub.docker.com/r/eseglem/tested-transcoder/