Looking for Coolermaster 4-in-3 cage

lovingHDTV

• 5 months later...

I ditched two out of the three Coolermaster 4-in-3 cages that I bought originally. My case can support 9 5 1/4 bays, and I originally bought 3 of these to fill the void and for my case to hold 12 disks, but I invested in x3 4 - 3 hdd enclosures, all-alloy/plasic solid build quality with tray, disk LED status and fans. I installed these CoolerMaster 4-3 in my other PCs now. They did the job for when I didn't have the disk enclosures, but to me I always thought they were a little flimsy, a little weak and honestly, I prefer the single steel 4-3 disk bay that my CoolerMaster Centurion 590 came with, but now I have the disk enclosures, I cant go back.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have one sitting around they'd like to get rid of?  If so I'd be interested in buying it.

thought I'd ask here before I buy one from Newegg.

thanks,

dave

hello --

i have just rebuilt my unraid nas and have no use for the 4-in-3 drive cage that came with the centurion 590.  it still has the led fan (12cm) that comes with it.  if you are interested, let me know.  i'm "north of the border" from you (assuming you are in the usa).

better sell this for 10$ rather than seeing it go unused / throwing it away.

cheers.

Archived