SMB shares keep dropping v5.0 pro

Guys I need some help PLEASE. I have had unraid for 3 years now and never had a problem. All of my hard drives and every is showing 0 errors. I recently ran out of space before I added a new drive and I feel that triggered things.

For some reason my mac mini (Which runs plex server) started dropping the mapped unraid shares. It's causing a big problem because plex stops working and I have to remotely log in and click on the indivdual shares in "Finder" for it to be re-mounted

I also have one computer that is a PC. The same mapped shares get red "X" marks on them as if they are disconnected...  I have to click on the share and it take a long time (about 45 seconds) and then it re-connects again and the red X disappears.

Can someone please help me figure out why this is happening?

I have since I've added new drives (After I ran out of space) added "20000000" to the "minimum free space" box for all of my shares (I believe that means to keep a minimum for 20 gigs of free space on the hard drives? With a "high-water" allocation method.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me figure this out. It pretty much happens every day or 2. Thank you so much in advance

This is just a guess, but if all disks are OK and there is nothing in the syslog, my first though is network timeouts due to reiserfs and full disks, unfortunately there’s no easy way of confirming this, you would have to upgrade to v6 and convert all disks to XFS, although I would recommend upgrading anyway even without those issues.

Before that and if you now have some free space you could try to better balance your disk usage so no disk(s) is(are) very full, if symptoms improve then upgrade to v6 and XFS.