[SOLVED] unRaid Notifications

jeffreywhunter

Is there a way to setup notifications such that its exception based?  i.e. I only get a notification if there is an error, failure or critical exception that I need to pay attention to.

Also, regarding drive temperature notifications.  Is there a way to setup notifications by drive type?  i.e. some drives run hotter than others.  It would be good to tailor drive notifications based on the drive type...

Thanks!

Selective notifications are possible, see notifications settings page.

For example, if you are interested only in alerts then uncheck the notice and warning levels.

In the upcoming version of unRAID it is possible to set global temperature thresholds and make changes for individual disks, see example picture below.

new-disk-settings.png.84bb362dd793a8effe68f3366c3139af.png

In the upcoming version of unRAID it is possible to set global temperature thresholds and make changes for individual disks, see example picture below.

So bonienl..... 

Can you define upcoming???? 

Without the use of the word  [glow=red,2,300]Soon[/glow][glow=red,2,300]TM[/glow]

So bonienl..... 

Can you define upcoming???? 

Without the use of the word  [glow=red,2,300]Soon[/glow][glow=red,2,300]TM[/glow]

It will come soonest (™ pending)  ;)

Just kidding ... LT have some plans but I am not sure if they can meet the dates they had in mind. Like everybody else need to wait and see.

Archived