Cannot add new user shares.... help!

xthursdayx

Hi everyone, I just recently installed unRAID 6 and have it up and running well. The only problem is that for some reason I can't add any user shares...

I added a share called appdata in preparation for adding a docker, but I accidentally added it to the whole array rather than to just my cache drive. So I first tried to change this share to write to the cache only, but it wouldn't move the folder from Disk 1. So I then deleted this folder in order to make a new one that would only write to the cache. However every time I tried to make a new share I get a message that says "Share appdata has been deleted". I've also tried adding shares with different names like appdata0 etc, but always get a message that "Share (whatever name I use) has been deleted". I've tried rebooting and powering down the system and it hasn't helped.

Any ideas about how I can fix this?

• 4 weeks later...

Is this because your cache drive is formatted to BTRFS? I am trying to add an appdata share to my cache drive, adn every time i do it says "appdata share has been deleted" when I go to create it.

EDIT: I discovered my issue was because of my cache disk being full. I manually initiated the mover with the button at the bottom of the "Main" tab and everything was fine.

Archived