Remotely determine who is logged in to desktop

Hello,

Picture this scenario:

I often have the need to remotely log into my home desktop from my phone if I am not at home. However if I am not home there is more than likely someone else using my desktop. Is there a way I can somehow use unRAID, either via a VM or Docker, to see if someone is logged in and currently using my desktop?

Even if I could just see something like a screenshot that would help determine if someone is logged on.

Hello,

Picture this scenario:

I often have the need to remotely log into my home desktop from my phone if I am not at home. However if I am not home there is more than likely someone else using my desktop. Is there a way I can somehow use unRAID, either via a VM or Docker, to see if someone is logged in and currently using my desktop?

Even if I could just see something like a screenshot that would help determine if someone is logged on.

Get a video monitoring camera system that has an Internet presence and monitor the camera remotely.  I understand that some of them will send you an e-mail anytime they detect motion in the field of view. 

Is the desktop you're trying to connect to a Windows machine? IIRC, RDP gives you a warning that someone else is logged in, no?

Nope! I'm not getting any warning from Chrome Remote Desktop or Team viewer on my mobile.

Teamviewer gives the local user the warning.  No clue about Chrome Remote Desktop

By RDP, unbroken is referring to Windows Remote Desktop Protocol which WILL give a warning.  But, you'd pretty much have to have your remote computer on a VPN with your server whereas Teamview et al do not require that.