Am I crazy? Where is the "power down" option in the Web UI?

tmchow

I recall there being an option in the Web UI to power down or reboot.  I can't seem to find them anywhere and don't want to resort to just using the command line.

the Powerdown button (and Reboot button) shows on the Main Tab if the array is stopped, but not if it is started

There is the Dynamix System Buttons plugin available for adding it as an option at the top level of the GUI.

I recall there being an option in the Web UI to power down or reboot.  I can't seem to find them anywhere and don't want to resort to just using the command line.

the Powerdown button (and Reboot button) shows on the Main Tab if the array is stopped, but not if it is started

There is the Dynamix System Buttons plugin available for adding it as an option at the top level of the GUI.

Thank you!!

This optional plugin SHOULD HAVE be in the base unRAID GUI from the beginning.  It makes finding the 'Array Stop', 'Powerdown' and 'Reboot' commands so easy to find and use.  Don't be afraid to install this plugin because you think it might make it too easy to accidentally do any of the three.  There is a "popup" to require confirmation before anything happens.  Plus, it makes these commands available from any GUI tab, not just the 'Main' tab!

Archived