Unraid 32bit + Chromecast

I'm running Unraid 4.7 and upgrading to the newer 64 bit version of Unraid is unlikely to happen in my near future. Do I have any options that will allow me to stream from my Unraid server to Chromecast? Any advice for me would be greatly appreciated

Plex streams to the chromecast really well.

Your best option is to upgrade to v6 (Upgrading to UnRAID v6 guide).

Can you say why you don't want to upgrade?  It's free.

I would need to upgrade the hardware of my raid machine as it is a 32 bit processor. Presently not an option for me unfortunately.

Plex streams to the chromecast really well.

As I understand I need to use Unraid V6 for Plex? Perhaps I am mistake as this is what I would like to do

Well i'm somewhat shocked, I just checked out the specs of my processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU    E7400  @ 2.80GHz

It's at least 6 years old but from what I can tell it does support 64 bit. Is that all my concerns hardware wise in order to upgrade?

2 Gig memory is the functional minimum.  4 Gig would be preferred (and would be the minimum to run Plex as a docker), 8 is ideal for a system running a bunch of docker containers

Well i'm somewhat shocked, I just checked out the specs of my processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU    E7400  @ 2.80GHz

It's at least 6 years old but from what I can tell it does support 64 bit. Is that all my concerns hardware wise in order to upgrade?

2 Gig memory is the functional minimum.  4 Gig would be preferred (and would be the minimum to run Plex as a docker), 8 is ideal for a system running a bunch of docker containers

Looks like I have 2 Gigs if im reading this correctly?

total      used      free    shared    buffers    cached

Mem:      2073392    2020040      53352          0      11180    1898068

-/+ buffers/cache:    110792    1962600

Swap:            0          0          0