LXTerminal for multiple servers in local webGUI

Hi,

I am running two unRAID servers within the same network. One of them is running headless (storage server).

On the other one I am running the very convenient local webGUI.

Currently the included LXTerminal is configured to access only the local machine.

It would be nice if it could be configured to talk to a different server on the network. That way I would have console access to both my servers.

Thank & regards,

Marcel

ssh did not work. telnet does though.

It would still be nice to be able to configure dedicated shell windows for more than the local server to be accessible from the Lime menu - if possible also windows for Midnight Commander and htop.

In a setup with multiple servers, the one with a local keyboard and mouse could be used to do maintenance on the other headless servers.

Of course if this would be more than a little configuration work on the lime menu then there is other more urgent features....

The usual approach for most people is to run their NAS systems headless and use a PC or laptop to remotely access the GUI.

Though I understand your point, since move has started to combine functionality and more local control is required. A workaround could be a VM and use this as remote access to other systems.